Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
KatsyKat chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Dang-it! You are awesome! Your... everything about all these little short stories was perfect!
KatsyKat chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
yes, it's passable. Adorable too - I love introducing men to the joy of a woman's curse!
KatsyKat chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Darn right you didnt' have the heart to! This story was super-sweet! Love heals all, eh?
KatsyKat chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
You sap-a-saurus, you!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ADORABLE!
lucie dans le ciel chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
So very nice one shots! I read them all at once and I'm a bit in a "cuteness overload"... but that's just what I needed!

You write very well and I'm waiting for more! _

btw, the quote is supposed to be from buddha itself! True or not, it is a buddhist saying:

"In the end, only three things matter most: how fully you lived, how deeply you loved, and how gracefully you've let go of the things not meant for you."
narutofreak14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow! That was very emotional! You were very true to the emotional drama of Full Metal Alchemist. I can image Ed worrying like that!

PROS: Very emotional, true to FMA, can imagine Ed worrying over Winry like that.

CONS: Nothing!

GRADE: A-
Pensulliwen chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I'm really loving these stories! They're all so great, this one I can really sympathize with. Poor Winry, I know the feeling. Ed dealt with the conversation pretty well XD Great job, can't wait to read the rest.
Qualynore chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
HA! I liked that! People always write about the flowers and fluff of romance, but what about the REAL stuff? That's about the most romantic thing I've ever heard of any man doing, let alone Ed! I think if my man brought me food whenI was all laid up, I'd probably die of shock.

Mattie
Haruka Rin chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
Wow. That last one shot made me cry like a baby T.T Not exactly sure why... wonderful one shots though. Love the EdxWin goodness :3

Anny
DeletedAnon chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
Actually, old, experienced mares lead the herd, like elephants... and if the horse is a red dun, then it would not have golden mane or tail, but black.

But who cares? It's a good story.
DeletedAnon chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Akk! But Den's a girl!

Oh well. It's a good story anyways...
nekoluver chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
awe! these are so cute! i especially liked this chapter! i lurve it!

xXnumbertwoXx chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
don't worry, it wasn't *that* weird. quite funny, really. a very bold, well played move, i think. man, i'm like that, too, when the little red devils from down below are in. kills the first day, fine afterwards. i'm always on edge, waiting anxiously for "that day." but i'd totally go through "that day" if i had ed near me. ha ha. wonderful fic, as always!
xXnumbertwoXx chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
wow, that was hte best fight scene i've ever read! poor winry gets quite a beating these days, huh? oh well, there's always ed to help her get better!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »