Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
BlackMagicNeko chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Ah, I love them all. Random ideas thrown into some oneshots that turned out excellent. I wish I could do that.
Imogen LeFay chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
You know, your oneshots are amazing in general... but this one got me even more. Probably because that is EXACTLY what I have to deal with every month! Okay, minus painkillers and of course Ed... Lucky girl, that Winry. Anyway, great work. Just felt I had to comment on it.
Alyss Ashworth chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I love all of your stories! I love the fluffy ones! But this one was especially good because it had edxwinry as well as horses! Hooray!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
wow... i cried during the 7th chapter... it was really sad and relates a lot to what i'm going thorugh right now i almost cried during the one where she went blind too. you are an amazing writer. only a few of my favorite books can acctually make me cry and u did it with a short internet story. lol i hope u write an actual book but until then make more fanfictions
mouseter chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
The problem with fics that are a compilation of oneshots are that the quality of each chapter varies depending upon the theme, plot and the current mood of the writer when it was written. This one just keeps getting better and better! I particularly commend "Letting Go". It's beautiful! I don't think it's overly sappy like you say, just right! Though some of the plots are recently used,you give it a certain flair that makes you own it! As you continue to update, I hope you don't lose that. Hats off to you! Will be eagerly anticipating for more of your updates! Now excuse me for a while while I read your other fics! ;p
Vanui chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Love the horse one! Absolutely touching, and that's saying something because I'm not particularly fond of horses. Great job! Keep the writing going 'cause your good at it! Unlike me...
xXnumbertwoXx chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
"She said she likes to feel tired – it makes her feel like she's really done something.”

I like this statement, it makes me think of Arakawa and her thing about working for your food.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Wow, this is such a beautiful story. I love how you've captured the true esscence of all of the characters, and they have never seemed out of character, both in this fic and it your other EdxWin fics, which I've just spent the majority of tonight reading. You are a really amazing author, and I really enjoy your stories, so I'll definetely be waiting for more!

crimson-obsidian-rose
KatsyKat chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Dang-it! You are awesome! Your... everything about all these little short stories was perfect!
KatsyKat chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
yes, it's passable. Adorable too - I love introducing men to the joy of a woman's curse!
KatsyKat chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Darn right you didnt' have the heart to! This story was super-sweet! Love heals all, eh?
KatsyKat chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
You sap-a-saurus, you!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ADORABLE!
lucie dans le ciel chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
So very nice one shots! I read them all at once and I'm a bit in a "cuteness overload"... but that's just what I needed!

You write very well and I'm waiting for more! _

btw, the quote is supposed to be from buddha itself! True or not, it is a buddhist saying:

"In the end, only three things matter most: how fully you lived, how deeply you loved, and how gracefully you've let go of the things not meant for you."
narutofreak14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow! That was very emotional! You were very true to the emotional drama of Full Metal Alchemist. I can image Ed worrying like that!

PROS: Very emotional, true to FMA, can imagine Ed worrying over Winry like that.

CONS: Nothing!

GRADE: A-