Reviews for Guidance
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Lovely one shot. The last line was perfect. It showed that Kenshin still had hope in spite of his horrific memories. I liked that he couldn't bring himself to pick the flower because it reminded him of Tomoe and his aversion to killing was so strong that even flowers were safe from him.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This was quite poignant and tender-a quiet piece, but one that carried much loveliness and peace with it.
eesaafawt chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Simple, but so beautiful. This goes in my favorites
BloodyIris16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
irises are so beauitful and i really like your story KENSHIN AND TOMOE FOREVER
Hitokiri Yukihime chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That was beautiful. I'm stunned. Tomoe aren't usualy my favorite character, but that doesn't blind me from recognising really good writing.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I like the image of Kenshin so buried in mud and rain that his hair is virtually indistinguishable. It's a sad thought but an interesting one to capture. I like how that moment of quiet beauty gives him hope and draws him on, just as Tomoe's quiet beauty and strength of spirit gave him a new perspective.
moeru himura chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Spiritual indeed! Kenshin finds beauty amidst "disaster", very elegantly portrayed. And a wandering fic at that! May I add this to my c2?:p
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 9/7/2006

*attempts to regain some semblance of coherence*

That...was beyond words. Seriously. The sweet, wistful KxTness... E. Sorry; I know I'm gushing like a total spaz, but this is just awesome.
Kishofwings chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
beautiful words! you should write RK fanfics more often! but I still really like your FF7 ones too ('Wings' was one of my favorite!) Anyways great job!
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Love the thought of Kenshin trudging through rain and mud, only to find a moment of beauty and hope in the world. Very nicely done.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was very beautiful. An excellent portrayal of Kenshin's early suffering and the path to redemption.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hi, Henrika!

Thank you so much for the lovely story! The thought of Kenshin wandering through Japan in bad weather makes me sad, but your beautiful description of his thoughts when he found the iris brought the sting of tears. As always, I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I can't wait for more! Take care!