Reviews for Ripples in Time
hkaur chapter 13 . 9/15
This is good.
DarkSenses chapter 26 . 8/20
Wow, truly incredible story. When you revealed who the grandfather was... masterful. I'm shocked this story only has 3k favs and follows. Wish u would continue, doubt u will. But a real hidden gem your story is :)
Poor Harry, always dealing with meddling old fools and prophesies...
you said you'd update at least weekly, it's been literally years as I love this story oh so much. It's so perfect, true strange at first but I've taken a liking to it. I hope your okay after all these years but please update?
justanfanboy chapter 22 . 7/6
damnnnn, thats a new one, riddle as harrys grandfather and a potter(well one thats isnt harry in a slash story)with tom, hu its new for me, good story so far
justanfanboy chapter 12 . 7/6
did u switch from defence teacher in a couple of months(story time) u introduced an other DADA teacher first a couple chapters ago
I am in love with this story can you please abdate
meowlzy chapter 26 . 6/27
I can't believe there is no more of this story. It has become more and more intriguing. Anyway thank you, author.
Nooo more? I just love your ideas and think they are amazing! Usual idea and yet I don't think I've ever read a story anywhere like yours and it's just the kind of story I love! If you need any help with it, I am willing to be at your service and it would be awesome to know you still live!

Thanks for the amazing story!
*sniff* Pogeons and peggiecons

IT"S GOING GOOD MATE

Toodley doos?
Mim5288 chapter 26 . 5/9
Wish you'd continue with this story it's been great so far and has a lot of potential for more. If not I wonder if anyone would be willing to adopt the story I'd really like to see it continue.
pauc1115 chapter 26 . 4/23
Please continue updating this history, is one of my favorites and I really expect to read the continuation of the history, although you do not really continue with this story since 2008.
Machcia chapter 26 . 4/15
Man dat was good, shame its discontinued.
TheDorkQueen chapter 4 . 4/6
Shoot, why do I always end up crying at this passage?
cinhtay chapter 26 . 3/27
Riddle is more of a puzzle, now than then, and the part in which he says he killed your fathers and the part of the godfather, i have though it true in hp at some point, sorry i generally hate dumblendore more than you know who... So i am biased
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »