Reviews for Ripples in Time
pauc1115 chapter 26 . 4/23
Please continue updating this history, is one of my favorites and I really expect to read the continuation of the history, although you do not really continue with this story since 2008.
Machcia chapter 26 . 4/15
Man dat was good, shame its discontinued.
TheDorkQueen chapter 4 . 4/6
Shoot, why do I always end up crying at this passage?
cinhtay chapter 26 . 3/27
Riddle is more of a puzzle, now than then, and the part in which he says he killed your fathers and the part of the godfather, i have though it true in hp at some point, sorry i generally hate dumblendore more than you know who... So i am biased
ynius chapter 26 . 3/18
Pretty sad that this won't be updated anymore. It was one of my favorite story about sytherin harry. And don't let me talk about the grandfather idea. It was pure evil and briliant!
Archaon chapter 26 . 1/31
This is an amazing story and reading it is time well spent, even though it's incomplete.

I've known writers that have returned after years of inactivity and you might just prove to be one of them, so I'll keep an eye out.

Perhaps in 8 more years we'll see an update ;)
windpoetry chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
I take it you died as you haven't updated in a while. It's ok I understand.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
I love this story! You mix Harry in the Marauder era in a new and refreshing way. Bravo! Can't wait for you to update soon! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2016
One of the best stories i ve ever come across. Please complete it. Pleasssseee
Jiggaly-Ribbs chapter 26 . 8/5/2016
Its been years since you've updated. I think its time you did again. I love this story its engaging and fun.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 26 . 6/20/2016
This story is very thought out and entertaining! I wish I knew the end.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2016
Wow. Love the Story. A shame that there hasn't been an update in 8 years... Most likely abandoned, right? Really a shame... Just read through it in a day... Damn, I'm Kind of angry at you for not writing it anymore.
Well, anyway. If, by Chance, you still get the notices that you received a Review, hope that you will finish it one day. Really nice work.
Lilyluna43 chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
God, this guy is so creepy!
HPfanfromHK chapter 26 . 5/9/2016
NOOOOOOO!How can you do this to me!
The cannon is so good the plot was well written the characters are amazing the atmosphere is tense and...you left such a good fabulous wonderful story behind!I can't believe this!
Pls come back and update!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 26 . 3/31/2016
Wait a second I am deeply confused is Harry work with Volamort, saying that he is to trick him into killing him easier? Also UPDATE PLEASE! (Sorry can't spell)
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »