Reviews for Ripples in Time
Really interesting story, non sure where you were planning to go with it though. I really liked Reg and Arct. Honestly the whole grandfather part was a bit weird, but I hadn't read something like that before so it was an interesting and unique idea. It's been a long time but i do hope you'll update someday, so i'm gonna follow the story anyway
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Plot twist: Lily is actually a daughter of this Maeve.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
Well I am shorty you have not updated? I wonder where you were taking story
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
Good story! I would request you to update but since the story has been abandoned for so long... Still it was great till it lasted.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2017
I just read 22nd chapter and couldn't stop laughing at the end.
Voldemort believing that he is Harry's grandfather! Brilliant
Rangle chapter 25 . 11/16/2017
Heh, too bad you gave up on the story. The twist near the end was pretty good.
Rangle chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Once a victim always a victim. Harry seems unable to break free from his nature.
Rangle chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
I'm somewhat agree with Dumbledore & Harold decision not tell Harry anything. Harry doesn't show any kind of proof that he can use those kind information in a positive way. In fact he seems to be stumbling around without any real plan/strategy and it's a bit sad really.
Rangle chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
Still the soft hearted Harry, even torture will not change his goody two shoes nature.
hkaur chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
This is good.
DarkSenses chapter 26 . 8/20/2017
Wow, truly incredible story. When you revealed who the grandfather was... masterful. I'm shocked this story only has 3k favs and follows. Wish u would continue, doubt u will. But a real hidden gem your story is :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
Poor Harry, always dealing with meddling old fools and prophesies...
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2017
you said you'd update at least weekly, it's been literally years as I love this story oh so much. It's so perfect, true strange at first but I've taken a liking to it. I hope your okay after all these years but please update?
justanfanboy chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
damnnnn, thats a new one, riddle as harrys grandfather and a potter(well one thats isnt harry in a slash story)with tom, hu its new for me, good story so far
justanfanboy chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
did u switch from defence teacher in a couple of months(story time) u introduced an other DADA teacher first a couple chapters ago
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »