Reviews for Ripples in Time
Brazoalda chapter 26 . 10/8
The script of the plot was quite detailed and ingenious.
I must admit being disappointed in not getting more of your work.
However life is does not always allow one to continue in one's pursuits.
Wherever you are my wish that you succeed in your work.
Chaiiiii chapter 22 . 9/25
WHAY THE FUCK?
Chaiiiii chapter 21 . 9/25
oh wow, in just one blink of an eye and he’s in front of voldymoldy
AnjumneeBlack chapter 26 . 8/31
Loved it
monque.lita16 chapter 26 . 7/31
update soon its getting good, is harry going be in a relationship and is this story going to be mxm story?
update soon its getting good, is harry going be in a relationship with any one?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 6/27
You can’t leave us there! And this hasn’t been updated in years! I need to know if Harry changed the future! He has to kill Voldemort! I hope by some miracle this fic is continued! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 6/27
He’s the main focus for two prophecies. Lol. So is Harry really related to Voldemort? In the original timeline, Voldemort would’ve been like his distant uncle or something.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 6/27
I’m glad Harry is okay.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 6/27
Is Fawkes the operative Dumbledore was talking about? Also, isn’t Fawkes a she? Harry better get free!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 6/27
Harry better not even for one second think of joining Voldemort. So is Voldemort telling the truth? He had a son?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 6/27
Oh shit. This isn’t good. How does Voldemort know who he is?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 6/27
Damn. Harry thinks he’s going to have to do this thing again but in the 70s? So will he cease to exist one baby Harry is born? Harry almost screwed himself over when he was talking to Poppy. Harry remembers Ginny! He just miss her so much!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 6/27
Uh oh. Did everyone see what happened? So Regulus almost fell off the ledge of the Quidditch stand?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 18 . 6/27
I really hope Harry tells someone the truth. But like also, how is he going to get back to his time? Everyone he loves is dead. Unless changing the last, makes a new future.
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »