Reviews for Ripples in Time
Loved the update! Loved this chapter! Loved the whole story! Really annoyed you went to college 7 years ago and have not updated since, but that is understandable. Good luck with future endeavours and please don't write another fanfic unless you plan on finishing it.
bookreader911 chapter 26 . 2/1
I love this story, I wish that you would finish it but I know you probably won't.
hjghg chapter 26 . 1/30
great story, can't wait for more. is volodemort harrys great great grandfader? because lily have eyes like cassandra potter? is she voldemort grandchild? will tom change his metods? will he be good? please continue
Kozu chapter 26 . 1/26
moooorrreee plzzz!
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 1/22
THIS STORY IS WICKEDLY AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 23 . 1/21
I really enjoy a different take on the time travel idea.
Well written.
I think Dumbledore was aware of the prophecy and yet happy for Harry to be marked and able to be V's vanquisher.
Dumbledore cast the Fidelius. I can't see how he couldn't have known Sirius was innocent. He wanted Harry to grow up squashed and idolise Dumbledore, so he DIDN'T push for a trial for Sirius despite holding all those impressive positions in the Wizarding world.
sparkreader chapter 26 . 1/7
Have you completely abandoned this fic is there a possibility of you finishing it someday?
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Can you please write more I really love this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
HOLY SHIT! This is getting intense in a totaly wicked way that is leaving me on the edge on my seat. Please update soon so that I can continue to devour your amazing story.
Daniella chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
This is a great story! Thanks for sharing it. I cannot wait to see you continue it
Daniella chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I love it when things just fall into place. Harry Harry, no matter where he goes, he is always in the middle of things. I am sure he is looking forward to a time when he will not have to hide as much. I am very happy he told Dumbledore as much as he did. He really needs someone to talk to.
Daniella chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
I was NOT expecting that. Of all the people Harry could have pretended to be... How will Voldemort react when Harry refuses his oh so gracious offer? Good story so far. I feel as if Harry (the young adult) is doing quite well with being around children most of the time- with no one his age to talk to. I expected him to be more exasperated with all the children around him. I cannot wait to see how skilled he will become with magic- now that he has more time to learn.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
hey, i really love this story. When are u gonna update it. i need to know how this plays out! lol but seriously this is brilliant and i need more.
XxHexxesRequiemxX chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
why do all the good stories have to end up being dropped in the end? couldn't you give the story to someone else to finish! geez complete waste of my time...
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
This is worth reading but it is unfinished the first year is complete. Yet it is A lost fan-fiction, which had the potential to grow into an outstand story. Why the best fan-fiction story start with canon then go beyond it they use both old and new ideas then mix them new and interesting ways which is what this story did it should be finished but I fear it will not be which is a shame
1,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »