Reviews for Ripples in Time
P.W chapter 10 . 7/2
I just would like to let you know, even though you’re probably never going to see this, that your story is amazing and you are a truly gifted writer! Please continue writing!
Rex Raegula chapter 1 . 6/27
Hey, there! I hope you come back to finish this story at the earliest convenient time. I just love the way things are turning out! It's very interesting, and while it made use of elements that have been used before, this managed to make an identity for itself. Ya know what I mean? Anyways, hope to see you sooner or later. Preferably sooner.
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 26 . 5/27
You have no idea how much I love this fanfic, I was squealing and fangirling all the way up to the latest chapter. I love your writing! Can't wait for the next update. :)
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 26 . 5/15
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
seldombites chapter 26 . 5/4
I'm really enjoying this story. I'll add it to my follows in case you ever decide to continue writing, or adopt it out.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 26 . 4/3
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I hope you come back to this someday! Thanks for posting! :D
Cinthya chapter 26 . 3/9
Hay, really love The story...
Really interesting story, non sure where you were planning to go with it though. I really liked Reg and Arct. Honestly the whole grandfather part was a bit weird, but I hadn't read something like that before so it was an interesting and unique idea. It's been a long time but i do hope you'll update someday, so i'm gonna follow the story anyway
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Plot twist: Lily is actually a daughter of this Maeve.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
Well I am shorty you have not updated? I wonder where you were taking story
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
Good story! I would request you to update but since the story has been abandoned for so long... Still it was great till it lasted.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2017
I just read 22nd chapter and couldn't stop laughing at the end.
Voldemort believing that he is Harry's grandfather! Brilliant
Rangle chapter 25 . 11/16/2017
Heh, too bad you gave up on the story. The twist near the end was pretty good.
Rangle chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Once a victim always a victim. Harry seems unable to break free from his nature.
Rangle chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
I'm somewhat agree with Dumbledore & Harold decision not tell Harry anything. Harry doesn't show any kind of proof that he can use those kind information in a positive way. In fact he seems to be stumbling around without any real plan/strategy and it's a bit sad really.
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »