Reviews for Ripples in Time
Jiggaly-Ribbs chapter 26 . 8/5
Its been years since you've updated. I think its time you did again. I love this story its engaging and fun.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 26 . 6/20
This story is very thought out and entertaining! I wish I knew the end.
Wow. Love the Story. A shame that there hasn't been an update in 8 years... Most likely abandoned, right? Really a shame... Just read through it in a day... Damn, I'm Kind of angry at you for not writing it anymore.
Well, anyway. If, by Chance, you still get the notices that you received a Review, hope that you will finish it one day. Really nice work.
lilyluna43 chapter 5 . 5/20
God, this guy is so creepy!
HPfanfromHK chapter 26 . 5/9
NOOOOOOO!How can you do this to me!
The cannon is so good the plot was well written the characters are amazing the atmosphere is tense and...you left such a good fabulous wonderful story behind!I can't believe this!
Pls come back and update!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 26 . 3/31
Wait a second I am deeply confused is Harry work with Volamort, saying that he is to trick him into killing him easier? Also UPDATE PLEASE! (Sorry can't spell)
Uncertain Shifter chapter 26 . 3/29
It's a shame that this has been abandoned.I hope someday you decide to pick it back up again.
loleo chapter 26 . 3/2
It is sooooo sad that no update was made in such a long time. This story beginns soooo cool ... and then... nothing. Let us poor readers hang in the air... waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 26 . 2/25
Your writing style is likable, I've read all chapters in one go in two days. Your story has much potential and many ways it could go, I honestly was hooked when Riddle mentioned being harry's grandfather, in his explanation it fit, the chapter is well written and many times I can't tell when Harry is actually feeling something or faking it for the sake of those around him. Except when he's completely serious.

Voldemort's urge to protect Harry; I know and won't say a thing... But two of the same soul kind of get along great, don't they? A very well thought out plot. I skipped the first chapter to get to the interesting part, no offense, I usually do that because sometimes the first few sentences turn me away from a particular story that I immediately grab for the next story and leave the other one hanging.

I hope you continue and that my criticism was of some use to you.

~Der Commissar
Any current plans to continue the story?
Euryphae chapter 26 . 1/17
Really love the story, and I hope you'll continue someday! :)
Pathseekerme chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
This story is really very well written. I really like how everyone is trying to use Harry's emotions to manipulate him, and he just goes ahead with what he thinks he needs to do. It's been a while since you updated; I keep going back and looking in hope...
bassoongirl14 chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
Totally love this story!
MBrock94 chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
Wonder if harry is absorbing voldemorts horocrux...and if fate had a hand about the going up comment...and if harry might actually become thantos the death God (surely the spirit realm has a persona of death)...and if harry will become a animagus that actually plays a role in the story...and if ollivander is somehow connected to the high spirits...and if the spirits have so thing to do with the amusing twist harrys back story gained...
Fandoms123 chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »