Reviews for Shishou
Riku-Rocks chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
These are interesting...scenes? ...Drabbles? In any case, I especially enjoyed All the Small Things.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
I love it! -
Hidari chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Ah, this is beautiful! Really truly! Short but... poignant. Yeah, that's the word.
Kimmy Jarl chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Great drabbles. You truly managed to say a lot with just a few words. I especially liked the first one. “_Now_ you bow your head.” Wham. That sentence really got to me.
Fenikkusuken chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I tried to review this when you posted it, but a glitch kept interfering. Happily, that imp has been shot.

Nicely done. I really like the mood in this one.
kingleby chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
good to think kenshin listens to the teachings. these things are really good! _
kingleby chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
you have a good perseption of his thinking.
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
lol, loved that last line _
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
That was lovely, but way too short! I'd like to see more of the gentler, wiser, philosophizing Hiko. There were only a few brief snippets of this side of him in the OAV, and I'm glad you wrote more of it for your readers to enjoy.
Murasahki-chan chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Oh good-I'm so glad you recognized this artistic and sensitive side of Hiko's nature, and Kenshin's tendency towards puritanism and/or self-punishiment. Very nicely expressed, in such a compact form.
ViVesper chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I like the idea of having drabbles focused on Hiko. He needs to be recognized too! Nice job!
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Sake. What is it with him and Sake? It seems to be his favorite thing.

Warg chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Hmm

Yes "shishou" would definately wonder how his "deshi" had slipped so far.

Haha, great ending too.

Warg chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Hiko here is "perfected" with so few words used.

His voice was very true too.

skenshingumi chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Hiko is a philosopher. I like the way you illustrate Kenshin taking the thoughts to heart.