Reviews for Going The Other Way
loverofgreys chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Amazing!
TheCdKnight chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
I'm thankful that Meredith chose Mark in this, Derek was really pissing me off. And sorry for the language.
TheCdKnight chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
I wanted to tell Derek the same thing Mark said to him, I really don't like Derek in this story. And Celo Green would surely help me out just a smidge.
islandgirl123 chapter 19 . 4/12/2009
i'm rereading this again and i'll never grow tired of it! the sweetness of it all makes me smile and laugh. if i recall correctly this was the story that began my fascination with mermark. keep up the great work!
Pilargirl chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
I felt so sorry for derek but in this fic he was being a complete jerk and mark was being so amazing and cute. Loved it,
RavenMorbisk chapter 19 . 12/9/2007
Moving to New York.. moving to Seattle.. back to New York.. Back to Seattle..

You've kept the boys and Mer busy, didn't you?

I loved it, it was very sweet actually )

And Davey's so cute
Mikatsume chapter 19 . 10/27/2007
It's good.

I love MerDer more than MerMark but it's good.
Mer's4life chapter 19 . 6/13/2007
this one was really really cute i loved it!
Lena chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
I love this story it is soo sweet

if you thinking about doing a sequel, I think you should do it... please
McHexe chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
hey i love your story

I wanted to ask if you allowe me to translate your story into German und put it in a forum. I really love your story. I love Mark and Meredith.

Yours sincerely Alexandra
Energeezer chapter 19 . 3/7/2007
Mark and Meredith!
Lovely-Blossom chapter 19 . 2/23/2007
Great ending!

Sequel? please?

I am definitly gonna read those other fics you wrote!

bya,

Ann
mandy1485 chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
OMG! I just read the whole story! I love mer/mark. I cant wait top read your other stories! This one was just perfect!
kcapflow87 chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
So... I'm thinking you need to do a sequel to this. Like ASAP. That would be fantastic. :) Consider it? Please?
mcobsessed chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
hey hey...i reviewed on the other one...i'm not much of a mer/mark...but this story was cute...i likey!