Reviews for 48 Hours Without Sleep
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this. A simple oneshot that encompasses everything that made Numb3rs a fantastic show; a ruthless suspect, Don and his team desperate to arrest him, time running out, their faith in Charlie and he comes through. My favorite part was Charlie checking and rechecking his numbers. In the first few seasons he was seldom sure enough to send Don out without double checking himself. You nailed it.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Well, I am one that is glad you accepted the challenge. This story was very engaging from start to finish.

(I, too had to google dodecahedron. :D )
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Interesting concept. Go Charlie! :D Especially love the ending. "Come on. I'll take you home. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." ;)
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
DHall,

I don't know how I missed this last year, but this is a great story. It really has the look and feel of a Numb3rs episode.

Jo
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
great story
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I remember this one now. It was a while ago before I knew you but I liked it.

Sorry I didn't review. I'm a BAD girl.

One question though, why did Charlie have to write out the equation on the white board before he showed them the map?
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was a great little story. I like your Long ones the best though!
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
hey thanks for taking the challange! its great )
Kasman chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hey, well done. A very enjoyable one-off.
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
D *googles dodecahedron* D Spiffy~

Short yet suspenseful and the little scene at the end where Charlie gets completely caught up in the math. *heart* Very sweet, yet subtly so.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
hey there girl! wanted to drop in and reiterate once more that you are one GREAT writer :D i really did enjoy reading this - and i have to say that you're good at doing one-shots; there are quite a few writers that just can't pull them off... but you deffinitely have:) keep it up!:):) - (and just in case you'd been wondering, i've finally got time to answer your email, which is what i'll be doing as soon as i click on that little 'submit review' button they've got at the bottom of this little window thingy)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Excellent!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aw, this was good. Go Charlie! I love it when he's able to hit it at the last minute. Such suspense built up.

Okay, forgive me if I sound dumb, but what does MO stand for? I asked my dad and I know it's method of something. I can't remember the O!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Ah, this was beautiful. Good characterization and good use of math!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/7/2006