Reviews for 48 Hours Without Sleep
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Well, I am one that is glad you accepted the challenge. This story was very engaging from start to finish.

(I, too had to google dodecahedron. :D )
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Interesting concept. Go Charlie! :D Especially love the ending. "Come on. I'll take you home. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." ;)
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
DHall,

I don't know how I missed this last year, but this is a great story. It really has the look and feel of a Numb3rs episode.

Jo
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
great story
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I remember this one now. It was a while ago before I knew you but I liked it.

Sorry I didn't review. I'm a BAD girl.

One question though, why did Charlie have to write out the equation on the white board before he showed them the map?
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was a great little story. I like your Long ones the best though!
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
hey thanks for taking the challange! its great )
Kasman chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hey, well done. A very enjoyable one-off.
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
D *googles dodecahedron* D Spiffy~

Short yet suspenseful and the little scene at the end where Charlie gets completely caught up in the math. *heart* Very sweet, yet subtly so.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
hey there girl! wanted to drop in and reiterate once more that you are one GREAT writer :D i really did enjoy reading this - and i have to say that you're good at doing one-shots; there are quite a few writers that just can't pull them off... but you deffinitely have:) keep it up!:):) - (and just in case you'd been wondering, i've finally got time to answer your email, which is what i'll be doing as soon as i click on that little 'submit review' button they've got at the bottom of this little window thingy)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Excellent!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aw, this was good. Go Charlie! I love it when he's able to hit it at the last minute. Such suspense built up.

Okay, forgive me if I sound dumb, but what does MO stand for? I asked my dad and I know it's method of something. I can't remember the O!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Ah, this was beautiful. Good characterization and good use of math!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was really good.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
oh, i'm so relieved. things are moving on ff again.

thank you for coming out to play in our little challenge. I liked it!