Reviews for Swamp Creature
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Hey that was a good ending! I like it open ended, plus of course the extra angst just before they get saved :P I'm off the read the next one, this was a great story. Have a good day :)
friendly chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
great job... are you going to have a sequel?
WinchestersGirl chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Great last two chapters! :) I dont know if they would leave a hunt, but nonetheless, I enjoyed! :) Cant wait for your next story! :)
talon81 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
awesome story! I was worried there for ma minute I thought it had gotten sam! I can't wait to read your next story! :)
Angy chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Damn woman, that is your best "ender" to date! You are like fine wine my friend. Your fics always only get better. Hee! I love how you left this open. Will there ever be a part two? Will the Winchester men be bold enough to go back and finish what they started? Maybe this time they will be more prepared? Or will Dean go back alone to finish off the sob that hurt his baby brother? Dun dun dun!

Awesome fic! When's the next one? :)
angel679 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Great ending I so would not be wanting to go back Id be sending Dad a text message with frigin coordinates. Hey alls fair, I swear those two never learn they just cant get it through their heads that the other is not gonna leave them no matter what it costs them unless they think they can sacrafice themselves to keep the other alive then they go all out.
JJ Phoenix chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Sammy sunk in the muck! LOL. Way to put him through the ringer again!

I like endings with loose ends. It reflects the actual show...and leaves room for sequels. ;)

I see you've posted another fic already! How many do you have left before you begin writing any new ones?

Off to check out Fight or Die,

JJ Phoenix chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Poor Sammy, getting tossed and whumpified again! Poor Dean, not knowing whether his brother had survived the attack or not!

Hope that thing was flyin' solo. ;)

Raven524 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Good ending...left an opening for a sequel as well. All in all a great job!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Great Story!

Please, please do a a sequel!

Have them go back after it and also face their own fears!
rozzy07 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Well the last two chapters were a neat and fitting end to a very satisfying LimpSam and DeanAngst story that pushed all the right buttons. Thank You!

That damned GatorMan stills seems mysteriously in the background of all things supernatural in the swamps but as long as our two boys are fit and well enough to be not chewed up anymore then lets just best say leave it alone! Let them get to colder climates... a-sap! Loved this unique take on a Winchester hunt, just hoping your fingers are already itching to write something new..!
Raven524 chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Winchesters one, swamp thing zero (LOL)! I'm so glad Dean got it...great suspense building. Now if they can just get out of the swamp!

Thanks for the quick updates!
TaintedXRose05 chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
wow...i loved the whole was great
carocali chapter 13 . 9/18/2006
Great ending... We are so used to them always winning, it's nice to know that something slipped by them, leaving an opening for a sequel. nice work!

Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Yes! Dead swamp thing! Lol. Poor Sam just had to take a few more hits before it went kaput though :) Hope they can make it out of the swamp in one piece now. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Have a great day :)
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »