Reviews for Swamp Creature
angel679 chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
Oh thank you so much for that last freakin line now Im worrying again did the damn thing have a mate its gonna be pissed as hell if it did. Great chapter except for where you left us dangling in the wind by our necks. Sam should know as long as there is breath in Deans body he is not gonna let something take his brother he should have just given that thought up as soon as it entered his too big brain. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Angy chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
"Winchesters one, swamp thing zero" LMAO! I love it! Even half dead Sammy's still got his funny charm. Loved this chapter. I'm so glad you didn't fuck Sam up anymore. I wonder how they are gonna get out of here still. There better not be anymore LOL. Great job Chris.
Dawn N chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
I'm glad the creature is dead. But, I think poor Sam is probably in bad shape (blood loss and internal injuries). I love the brother angst :) And, Dean will be in ultra big brother mode trying to keep Sam alive and get him to a hospital. And, of course, are there anymore of those creatures? Questions and more questions!

Update again soon :-)
carocali chapter 12 . 9/18/2006
“I don’t know but I hope it’s the only one.”

Oh Crap, me too! That's too close a call! Now how are they going to get back to real land! Maybe an evening of BBQ'd swamp creature to still their appetite? Eek!

rozzy07 chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
Sam does the only thing he can do to protect his brother and that is to walk away from him. Dean's battle of words to try and force Sam back to his side was so spot on, and his scream for his brother when Sam refused was just so heartbreaking. Go, please, now that I've caught up I just need that new extra fix of another chapter... please! Feed me more soon...
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
No, no, NO! Poor Sammy cut to shreds like that, with only a blind Dean to save him...Cruel I tell you, just plain cruel. Loved it!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Sorry I'm late in my reviews - things just flew away from me - but this story has me totally gripped. Dean & Sam in a swamp full of alligators, mozzies from hell and a frigging badie 9ft poison spewing monster from hell makes for the most delicious read. Poor Dean blind and doing his whole big brother act in trying to get Sam to leave - as if he would - was so touching. Great stuff.
onemediumdrip chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
Sam would sacrifice himself. How sweet... brotherly love. Is there anything better? I sure don't know...
WinchestersGirl chapter 11 . 9/16/2006
mean author hurts dean even more... tsk tsk tsk. lol. jk. love it and cant wait for more! :)
JJ Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
I see where Sam's coming from here, but sacrificing himself would hurt Dean a lot more than some drooly, mucky, stabby creature!

But I'm an angst whore, so I digress. ;)

Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Oh my gosh! I just got all caught up and you left it there? Yeesh. Bad plan, Sammy, bad plan! That part with Dean searching around frantically for Sam was heartbreaking. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter, but I guess I have to now :) Hope you have a great day!
angel679 chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Sam just isnt thinking this through is he. We know Dean is so not gonna sit there and wait hes gonna walk his ass right out in the middle of the swamp and either a croc or that thing is gonna come after him just screwing Sams heroic plan up. Dont know who is going to be more pissed about whats going on Dean or Sam. Great update cant wait for the next.
talon81 chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
ah man poor dean! I can't wait to read more..more more! update again soon! :)
Dawn N chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Have I said how much I love the angst? Yeah, I'm sure I have :) I'm really enjoying this story!

Update again soon :-)