Reviews for Swamp Creature
Angy chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
Chris, you are SO rotten. You hear me? How can you do this to my Dean? You are breaking his angsty little heart. :P Just the visuals of him feeling around on the ground and screaming for Sammy have me sweating. Thank you for that! I just hope Sam knows what's he's doing. Will Dean try to follow him? Must I wait till Dumpy Monday to find out? You always leave the WORST cliffhangers for the damn weekend. I wish I could hate you for it but I can't LOL. I LOVE THIS FIC AND YOU!
Raven524 chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
Is anyone else screaming...NO Sammy NO! LOL Thanks again for the quick updates!
talon81 chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
ah man sam is going to leave dean! they always think they are doing the right thing! men! hehe I can't wait to read more! :)
Angy chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
Sam! You idiot! How can you do this to Dean? You know he'd rather die with you. Dean is going to be pissed off! What if the creature goes after Dean instead? (Yeah right LOL) Leaving him out there all blind. You can't do this! :P
JJ Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
I love the image of blind!Dean leading them out of the muck while limp!Sam gives directions!

Teamwork!

JJ
friendly chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
ah Sammy don't do that. great chapter
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Nice job on the chapter.

Sam should give up telling Dean to leave everytime he is hurt, Dean won't leave him, just like Sam would not leave his big brother. Now even though Sam is hurt, with his eyes and Dean's gun hand they should be able to get the creature.

Thanks for the update.
fierfactor chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
I just read all nine chapters and was spoiled by not having to suffer through the cliffhangers, but now I have to wait for the next update! Man, that sucks! I absolutely love the story. And Dean's blindness is a new twist that I enjoy too. Keep up the great work and post the next chapter soon please!
WinchestersGirl chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Okay, we have found Dean'd protective bit. Lol. I thought you forgot it! Jk, lol.

Great job on past chapters! :)

Ek. Cliff hanger. *goes off to read next chapter*

And it's back. Lol. Great job! :) Cant wait for more! :)
angel679 chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Omg Sam has internal injuries and it is so not boding well for them getting out of that swamp even if they kill that stupid swamp monster. Man that thing was just brutal with Sammy. Yea and Dean is so gonna leave Sam to get ate like thats gonna happen in Deans lifetime. Cant wait for the next update.
sammysgurl chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
wow i have to say Christy this is one very very good story! ok so i just found it and i am so happy that i decided to read it..it truely is an amazing story!
pmsdevil01 chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
ah please update soon. also please don't kill sammy!
Dawn N chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Cliffhanger, huh? Very mean! Update soon :-)
carocali chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
That Dean! You think he would finally listen to his little brother! How sweet and typical that he refuses to leave his side.

How are they going to get out of that swamp! Yikes! Update soon please!

:D

Caroline
JJ Phoenix chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
Oh-oh...another harmless snake I hope!

JJ