Reviews for When The Full Moon Rises
Loving21 chapter 13 . 4/19
It was beautiful...until the last chapter...u killed remus...atleast u shd hav killed him after hermione tells him that she loved him...if he waited for bloody 20 yrs...he has the right to knw dat...n then making hermione guilty!
But..beautifully written..ending part brought tears in my eyes..literally..
Urs truly,
(Loving21 is my username..only)
Taze Like Darcy chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I Absolutely hated how you ended it. My favorite part in the fic is when Hermione comes back and finds the man she fell in love with in the past. I have to say my heart dropped to my feet when she said yes to Ron's proposal. She doesn't even love him that way anymore! I liked everything other than the ending.
twinnie17 chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
the ending ruin the whole thing
crazybookworm1998 chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
i'm crying :') it was really good :)
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Should be angst not drama and not caterogized as h/rl. If you did not want to give away who she ended with you should have just used Hermione. The idea of the plot is ok. The way it was executed was a little disapointing.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
so good, but i almost cried...very sad end but i liked it good job
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
well written good job. but more a angst than drama... porebly ron and hermione in my book sense it dind't really have the happy ending sense she MArrying her brother figure
Luna Kasanoda chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
I actually cried at the end :( poor Remus! But I loved it :)
Ashes2Dust87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
talk about an unhappy ever after! Went straight from sweet to completely bitter. Well done!
WiltingRedRose chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
I want to burst into tears right now. I have never read something so...I can't explain how it is, it's like it's alright to cry until your tears run dry. It's as if you didn't need anything else than that. You are an amazing author, did you know that? This story gives so much emotion, it makes your day, or even your whole lifetime. I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I admit it. You are an AMAZING, and I TRULY mean it, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS author. Thank you so much for your stories.
thisisreallystupid chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
This story was amazing, but the end was so sad! I want to cry right now... I thought that at some point she'd realize that Remus remembered, but that didn't happen. Even though I hate the ending, I absolutely love this!
i-am-the-wallace chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Great story up until the end where you have Ron and Hermione get together because I really dont like them together. oh well most good stories have crappy endings so good job anyways
clw317 chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
It's exactly how I knew it would end. And while it's very sad, it's very realistic. (As realistic as a story about werewolves and witches can be, that is.)I really liked the short flashbacks at the end, it almost made a small movie in my head. This story made me want to cry, and I must thank you because there aren't many stories that are that good that they make you cry, (Unless, of course, they're so badly written that you want to cry.) But really, this was almost exactly what I was looking for when I typed 'time travel' into the search bar, and pressed Hermione then Remus. So thanks.
ariah23 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
oh my gosh amazing story! so sad hated the ending because its so sad and heart breaking but all in all amazing i wish he would have lived anfd would have stayed she stayed in the past but i loved it!
Herm-o-ninny Lupin chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
No no no no no no no! Remus! That was so sad! I cried for like an hour after reading this! Poor poor Remus. I can't believe after all that Remus does not get to be with hermione! Dame Ron! Good job with this story, I like everything but the ending, don't get me wrong I liked the ending but I was really hoping for a nice happy ending. Remus so decerves a happy ending! And urggggg! Man I just can't get over that! They were so happy together! Everything was so perfect then BAMM! Everything just gets all sad and derpressing. And in two chapters to! Errr...

Good job though enjoyed it a lot :)