Reviews for Lee, Not Sasuke
ganchroi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was really beautiful; simplicity sometimes works so much better _
Ruya Firtina chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful, in its simplicity.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
love lee
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awww, love Lee XD I like your story and the idea - really unique and entertaining. If you put it that way, who WOULDN'T choose Lee over Sasuke? :P Thanks for writing it! :)
infiniteirony chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very sweet. I adore Lee too!
Crudy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great! Make a story out of this!
Hickumu chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I...LOVE YOU! So many fans hate Lee just because he's a dork...THANK you for giving Lee some credit and THANK you for doing it by some frankly brilliant writing. Your progression was fascinating. Your wording was good. I...can find nothing to criticize. One of my favorite Naruto fics EVER!

Hickumu
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That's really good. It's also a good idea to point that out, that they aren't the same and that that is a good thing. Keep writing!
TwoDragonFire chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh Lee! I love your faults and good points! In fact, YOU HAVE NO FAULTS! Youth, Love, and Joy are all important parts of being a ninja! Your not Sasuke, and That's why I love you too! *Crud! Typed that out loud!*

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Mentally Hilarious chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ok...So Rock Lee isnt Sasuke and Sasuke isnt Lee...and Sakura love Lee for it? O_o ok then. Good writing though!
Bethany chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow, that's really good. I myself really like Lee, and cannot understand why Sakura prefers Sasuke. If only your magnificent story was actually in the manga...

Seriously though, your story is hell awesome. I think that the comparisons are really effective, and if you could maybe incorparate them into plots it would make them even more hell awesome (i say that way too much). Rock on.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Kyyah! Lee/Saku is my Naruto het OTP so reading a fanfic about those two is so rare but wonderful. And with your style of writing, it just makkes this pairing even better! This, of course, is an A story that is...just amazing and due to my extremely limited vocabulary, I am unable to express the greatness of this story in words. Lee/Saku
Shinobu Weasley chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Yeah! Yeah! I love it!
Page Carroll chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
OMG! I loved it with all my heart!

I'm not a Sakura/Lee fan, but it is AWESOME.

[x]Add story to my Favorite Stories list

PS. Sorry about my english.
Happy Lil' Tidbit chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww. . . that was so sweet! At the beggining it was all sad and depressing, but the second part turned it around entirely! This fic is da bomb!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »