Reviews for Return of the Wickerman
BubblegumLight chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Something about reading an OC shut down the island is really satisfying.
Z-King chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I saw a review for the wicker man movie and i hated the film so much i did not even saw the actual movie.

so seeing a vic that put an end to it was gratifying!
coolman chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
i am happy you make this story because i hate the movie and it shitty ending i wish it was real so everybody who see this shit can be happy but it happen i hope a guy from hollywood read this and make a move about this because this movie is so bad it make me want to see batman and robin no even worst the last airbender i'm dead fucking serious. you did a good job and i'm happy and i hope you do good for letar storys and you did a good job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
i am happy you make this story because i hate the movie and it shitty ending i wish it was real so everybody who see this shit can be happy but it happen i hope a guy from hollywood read this and make a move about this because this movie is so bad it make me want to see batman and robin no even worst the last airbender i'm dead fucking serious. you did a good job and i'm happy and i hope you do good for letar storys you did good job .
Anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very well written but I wouldn't call the events in The Wicker Man paranormal or supernatural.

I always wondered what would happen if the villainous deeds of the people of Summerisle were exposed and you've put my mind to rest so thank you. I see you took heavy inspiration from the re-make. That's interesting. And I'm pleased that Howie [or rather, Malus] was avenged.

Maybe a wee bit short but good all the same.