Reviews for Anuvuin, the small chaptered version
Solo Maxwell chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
I didn't get to finish reading the fic but what I read was great. I will come back and review it properly later when I have time (at college amd about to get killed). I like your writing style, I will recommend you to my brother who, like me is a Star Wars nut...keep up the good work. I'll be back. May the Force be with you...
BULMA16 chapter 3 . 6/23/2001
I LIKED HOW YOU WROTE WHAT THE CHARACTERS WERE THINKING AND HOW YOU USED LOTS OF DETAIL AND HOW YOU KIND OF EXPLAINED PARTS OF YOUR STORY. ) PRETTY GOOD!ANAKIN IS DARTH VADER, RIGHT? WOW, HOW DID HE TURN INTO THE BAD GUY?
Britts chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
You asked me to review a story of yours AWHILE ago and well...the Internet provider didn't provide. But, I finally did read this. The way you took us from setting to setting like...I dunno...a reporter or someone else that has holding a microphone in their job description. Very cool. The names for the characters were a bit off the wall but...whatever! Good job!
Bulma chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I like the way you make people speak in your stories! Very descriptive.
Black Goddess chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
Ok, I have a couple of slight probs with this. It needs knowledge of a lot of your other fics which I don't have (and I wasn't sure which one was the first!) so I found it difficult to understand. Also, there were a lot of characters and the transitions between them weren't necessarily easy to follow. You also contradicted some things in the canon of the first film. Senator Palpitine is Darth Sidious (You can tell if you look at his chin - it's very distinctive) so I'm not sure where you are going with teh kritch family bit. From TPM I got the idea that Padme Naberrie was Amidala's real name and Amidala her formal name. I really apologise if you know something I don't here, or if you explain this furthur on. I'll go read the rest of this now!
ZONKOFRED chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
I don't know too much about Star Wars, but this is good! ) Well written and interesting, great job!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
Poopsie...Mr. Orange Idiot ...remind me never to let you near an unnamed child...lol Please get more up soon! :)
Suzaka chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Add more! Add more! Add more!
Blusharx chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
This is a great story. Wow, write more chapters please! I am in the middle of your other story, keep it up! ) -Me
Yokokiller7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Very interesting... I liked it. Yeeeeeeesssssssss Summoner is feeling the bond... (evil laughter) erm... a little out of it today... heh... heh?
Blitz chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
I don't really read Staw Wars stuff, but this is pretty interesting! I'll keep reading. Please add a new chapter soon!
Sara chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Hey, this is a pretty good beginning! Can't wait for more!
qsmadness007 chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
interesting story. Summoner seems very strange though
Atsuikaze chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Not need to work on you grammar a little though. Keep writing!