Reviews for A Warrior's Pain II: Hiding Away
Pheonix09 chapter 6 . 3/30
That was wonderful, awesome and cute, I loved it and excellent job
ali chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Lessons learned is an awesome song. I 3 Carrie Underwood :)!
Leonardo1885 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Great ending I really enjoyed this story it was a lot of fun to read. It was fun to see Leo come back to himself and how fe saw his family in a whole new light having almost lost them. But knowing that they can get through anything as long as they do it together and realizing he shouldn't push them away anymore because that doesn't do them or him any good. You did a great job on this story and I really look forward to the next. :)
Leonardo1885 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I like how you wrote in how the brothers and Splinter felt with Leo's absence. Leo is a big part of the team and of the family - for them I'm sure it was like missing a limb, it just didn't feel right for them not to have Leo there. And I really like how you wrote Raph and how he felt, a lot of authors do only write Leo and Raph butting heads but they really do love each other. They are both very mule headed and always feel like they are in the right that sometimes it makes them get riled up when the other gets in their face, but they never stay that way. Raph for example can be totally ticked off one minute and the next all that emotion is thrown away as soon as his brother is in danger - and Leo likewise. But this was a great chapter. Now onto the next.
Leonardo1885 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Poor Leo it was so sad to see the hurt on his face when Splinter told him he would have to leave in the episode but to see his pain in such depth and to see him still mulling over it months later is so sad. But he at least did learn valuable lessons while he stayed with the ancient one. Something he took with him and it made him a much better fighter, brother, and over all turtle because of it. Really enjoyed this chapter. Now onto the next.
Leonardo1885 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Poor Leo no matter what he does he never feels as if he is good enough. I have to admit in that episode though when Leo ruins Raph's bag I don't blame Raph for being upset. He is always going to his bag to blow off steam and I wouldn't have minded if Raph had smacked Leo upside the head. Leo needed a little sense knocked into him because nothing else was working. lol. This was a really good chapter I really enjoyed it.
Leonardo1885 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
This was a very good chapter I'm really enjoying this story. I like your insight on Leo and how he's so obsessed with not failing that he is pushing himself to the breaking point while at the same time pushing his brothers away. Almost as if he feels if he keeps his brothers away from him they can't get hurt when he fails but at the same time he wants to keep them close because that is the only way he knows they are safe. He really has quite a conflict going through his head - Splinter has a right to be worried. Especially since things got a lot worse before they got better. Really enjoying this story. :)
Leonardo1885 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Poor Leo. He really did have a hard time adjusting and dealing with their injuries after their final confrontations with the shredder. He was so cold for a lot of season four. He was always so angry and it was really hard to watch him be so cold to the others sometimes. I can understand why he felt that way when they aired the Ancient One episode becuase it became clear exactly what it was that Leo was shouldering - no one should have to carry such a burden, especially not at 16 but Leo has always held the responsibility of his family on his shoulders. It is hard to see him like this but this is a great start I look forward to reading more.
dondena chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
As for this first chap, I had thought too that Leo had been injured in the stomach when Karai had stabbed him, but it turned out that she had got him in his shoulder, when he was holding his right shoulder at times.

If he was injured on his plastron at all, that I don't know.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Nice and touching story. Life puts us to many ordeals, but if you pass them that makes you stronger just like Leo did.
tmntlover2013 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Mopping-Sips chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I can never get enough of your stories ::)
LilNinjaWolf chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was a good one too. Season 4 has to be my favorite season and I think you portrayed Leo's attitude and thoughts well. Great job!
meebles chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Me Likey! ever since i read A Warrior's Pain I wanted to read all your TMNT 't wait to read the rest! You have a wonderful gift of telling great stories!
SavirtriXLeo chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Loved it, as always. Read the first one and can't wait for the third. Keep on typing, 'cause we all love it.