Reviews for Pieces of a puzzle
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter and fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter. 3
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Awesome job writing this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Lol I love this! I wish that this had happened in the Show.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great fanfiction. :)
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well, this story started off well...but then quickly went downhill with multiple plotline contradictions.

You mention that Paige would be dumped by Richard in the future and would end up with a different person, then later on in the chapter, you state that she died before Chris' conception. But in the show, on the Spin City episode, Chris clearly states that Aunt Paige is who he goes to for money as a kid growing up.

Also, the cultural differences between China and Japan were completely butchered. She moved to Japan after her and Jason break up, so Chris grows up hearing Chinese idioms and proverbs? That makes no sense. Japan has their own idioms and proverbs that are vastly different from China, and if Paige had died before Chris' conception, there would've been no way that Phoebe would have left her sister alone and vulnerable as a single mother with two boys; not to mention Chris wouldn't have heard her say much at all, considering there would have been no Paige to orb them...

Then, Chris degenerates from a strong and self-assured warrior from the future who's used to a crappy world, and spontaneously morphs into a mopey crybaby who gripes about the world not being fair, boo-hoo, why him. Really?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be condescending, but this story could have been really well done. It's disheartening to see stories with great beginnings quickly fall apart in plot holes and OOC.
sexy Seren chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
interesting
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Loved it
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This was so good! I love how you explained a lot of the damn inconsistencies in the episode, like why the Demonic blob wasn't attracted to Chris's orbs at first and why Patty was the only one to change and revert back to Hippy when time changed. Well done!
sexy Seren chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
so sweet
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Chris looks more like Piper than Leo.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I can't stand Penelope. If she were a man who treated women that way, everyone would jump on her for misogyny. Well, she's a misanthropist, and that is NO better! You can be strong and protective of your family without being hateful to anyone because of their gender.
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
*sniff, sniff* poor Chris TT_TT

anyway good story, thanks for sharing! :)
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Been rereading lots of stories lately and I just noticed I never reviewed. Bad me. I love the story, awesome work. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
barley hearable - barley is a grain. I think you meant barely.