Reviews for Remembrance
Ninja99 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
AMAZING! i love it! 8D
Kena mcsove chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
this was really good! You have really good writeing skills! Keep up the good work!
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
that was awesome and i loved his speech it rocked
golden.rebels chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
wow, i love this story

great job!
xSlytherclaWx chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
aww.. that was cute!
look at the stars chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i read this months ago and didn't review. this was the first outsiders fanfic i've ever read. its nicely written.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
aw! ] nice.
becc-gallanter chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
that was a really good chapter. please make pony become the sweet and sensetive boy we all know and love again. please update soon
Pinstripes and Applesauce chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
this is a very interesting story and can't wait for an update.
LadyLee87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
this is a really good story. I love it please update soon!
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
WOW. Great story. Very orignal. And I like how you are showing two different points of view. Also like how you made Pony "mature." It's believable. While he seems a bit cold (like Dally was) its understandable 'cause you have to be tough like that to survive in his neighborhood...so I think he would have toughen up since being 14. Update soon!
imgonnaliveforever chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
this is one of my fav stories. i love pony's toughness. im som glad he ant sensitive. update okay. i'll look forward to it. it will lighten up my days.
Flag chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
OOC a little much.

And I was expecting something a little more vengeful, but that was pretty good.
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
cute. ] update sooN!
imgonnaliveforever chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
i really like it. i like pony's attitude. I really dont have any suggestions and i didn't notice any spelling mistakes. i wish the chapters were a little longer, but they i have enough things happen were there okay. Why does he want to know who hangs out with Randy? i guess i'll find out in the next chapter.

Update soon!