Reviews for Running in the Family
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
...When I began this, I was like, 'So this is where Izumi Curtis came from.'; Now I can see that Izumi Curtis is just a watered down version of this epic Izumi Rock. Great-grand descendant, or something.
casey10rok chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Poor Sakura! :P I'm trying so hard not to laugh!XD
Serendipital chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was a very funny one-shot; I loved it! Thanks for writing
real life sucks chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh, wow I wish it actually covered the events in full and not just summarized them.
InLoveWithManga chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was hilarious. The twins sound really funny, but for some reason I want to picture one of them with pink bowl cut hair and the other with pink bushy eyebrows.
shadow-binder chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
heheheh... poor, poor sakura...
snowgoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i love it!
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was GREAT! So funny!

Only thing that irritated me was that you didn't tell who Naruto and Sasuke ended up with (Uzumaki Menrui and Uchiha Koukuyo?).

Or maybe it was actually a good thing, seeing as the most-loved HET Naruto pairing is NaruHina, which I really dislike. Heehee. ;

:D
Kage Youkai chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Sakura had it hard. Poor Poor Sakura, and poor poor Konoha for almost getting leveled. GO SHIKAMARU!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
PRICELESS.
Hikagi chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh my GOD. I was laughing so hard! XDD
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
(absolutely just...dies) Oh my goodness gracious...O.O That was incredbile...x3 SPWEE! That was the sweetest LeeSaku I have EVER ahd the privelage of READING! (huggles) You're AMAZING! x3 EEHEEHEEHEEHEE! (cannot articulate her thoughts, it's 1h30 am...agh..this would eb a much better review otherwise, I swear) May God bless you and all the work of your hands, you're going on author alert! -.-
False-Image chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Hahaha! Cute! Poor Sakura! Well..despite her oddities at least Izumi's super strong right? hehehe And when you think about it, Sakura doesn't even need to try with their new son since he already looks like Lee she might as well let him win _ Great fanfic! Keep writing!
Miako chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
The only reason I didn't cackle loudly was that I ddidn't want to emotionally scar my little brother.