Reviews for Yutori No Kagami
My Solitude chapter 5 . 1/13
Interesting chapter! xD
nightdreamer15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This opening sounds good and keeps me reading. I do feel sorry for Sora though. Oh and great job by the way.
Sorakun4ever chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
wow,some phase are making me confiuse like when Sora was batle with dark who did Anti-Sora love? Sora or the otehr one? You should make a difrrent style when changing persone like Italic or dialog confiuse me but I love the job
CodeLyoko chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Aw and I liked Shadow D but whoo Sora's back _
Shadowroxas chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
wow this story so far is different but in a really good way! i love the plot so far please update soon! )
Enigma chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
OMG I havnt heard that reference in YEARS! lol "Sore wa Himitsu Desu..." hehehe I can so see riku being him too! lol anyways awsome story hope to read more after I read chapter 4 well gatta go ja ne!
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
aww! so cute! AntiSora loves Sora! -squee-

this is a wonderful story! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
tatertotts chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
This story is so cute but...kinda confusing in a way. I love how you right too, it makes it seem like im watching a movie(I like to picture things in my head when i read them. I am not weird darn you!.
Komokun chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
This is so different, Kind of refreshing really to read something new, you have an great talent and A great plot happening, please write more soon!

I'll give you A cookie!
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Poor Sora T_T I hope he can escape sometime soon (
NunyaNo chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
hell of a story. i don't think anyone has written anything like this!(that i know of.) you have to finish it!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
eep! keep writing! i gotta find out what happens next!
Bringer Of Fears chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
It's an awesome story and I adore it! But I am confused at times. If you could explain some things that would be good, but if you already have, sorry I'm very un-observeant. But I love the story anyway! .
ssaraii chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Whoa awesome story! Update please!

-Me