Reviews for Lunchbreaks and Showers
JLCH chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Very funny indeed!
ancientesha chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
oh, i do want a sequel.

pringles, lol. i can actually see it.

:smiles innocently: payback.
AshInScribbleLand chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
more more more
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
very very funny story! I loved all of it :) Cuddy was right to throw that at House..good for her.. I feel for that poor med student! LOL

God and peace

Vanessa :)
ang catalonan chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
This is to certify that this Huddy fic is RANKED 3 ang_catalonan FAVORITE. Rule out! Kudos! It’s the only thing I can think of to award stories I liked so much. congrats!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
first fic i have read and liked... i liked the idea and how you managed to get them in the story in character, just be more careful with the transition of scenes otherwise its one of the best in the huddy universe... rock on!

more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!more huddy!
xlostangelx chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Write another chapter! This is really funny!
Smoltenica chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
LOL! This was brilliant! The idea is fresh- I can't believe I haven't stumbled over it previously, actually- very well done. There were a few typos, eg :She was a very strong, grown woman. - She told herself" which would read more smoothly as, 'She was a very strong and grown woman, she told herself'- but they didn't detract from the story itself. Well done!

I don't think you need any more- not in this story, at any rate. If you were to continue this idea, perhaps another story? This is fantastic fun in itself, to do more might just push it too far.
WuHaoNi chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I love this story. Yay for Huddy. Anywho, can you write another chapter? Please...pretty please?
HouseAddiction chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
NO NO!

YOu have to write more!

We have to know whether she ever gets the towel!

Maybe one or two chapters more!

Then you can end it if you want!

-HouseAddiction
LadyEmera1d chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
haha cute story

but honestly, I don't think it's necessary to repeat the same chapter in two perspectives. you might even incorporate both into one if that's possible.

keep writing though

dddynamite chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Captain MadHat chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Boo yah great chap please write more i wanna know about the revenge!
mj0621 chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
hey! i love this fic! and a continuation would be fine! :D

a must add to my c2!

-mj(wgf)
ScarlettScribble chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
That last bit was fantastic! I am sitting here laughing to myself. I loved the way you did it from both their POV. i still think Cuddy should find a way to retaliate..house shouldn't be able to get away with a thing like that..o no!

SS x