Reviews for Worlds Together
PaintedShadow chapter 23 . 4/8
Any chance of a 3 year update? *fingers crossed*
ktwidwell chapter 23 . 3/21
Any chance for an update soon? I can't wait to hear what happens next.
Pretty please can we have a update?
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 23 . 2/24
great story please update soon
I hope Rory forgives Logan
darthntd13 chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
I really like your story. You are a very talented writer it seems. Hope you continue it!
Aurore2222 chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
OMG Please I want you come back this story ! I love it !
acehuntz chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
So this is my fourth time reading this hoping that you would update :( I know the chances are pretty meek considering it's been a number of years. However, I was hoping that you would feel this urge to suddenly start writing again :D I love this story to death and I really realllyy reaaalllyyyyy want you to finish it!
Hyacinth79 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
I was looking for my name on the reviewers but didn't see it. I can't believe I have never reviewed this before. sorry.
I have enjoyed this story from the start. I thought it was a great concept and ur delivery of it kept us coming back for more. I love this update and I can't wait to read more even if it takes u 3 yrs (which I hope it won't but still, will read whatever Rogan story u write. (*_*)
minitwinkie42 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Wow. Thats not really the reunion a Rogan an dreams of. However, it does signify that Logan will be doing a ton of groveling. I hope a coffee cart will be broken out. I can't wait until you update this story. They are in such a bad place right now. I can't wait to see what Logan does and how he goes about redeeming himself in Rory's eyes because they are wonderful together. At least the gang is back! I wish Rory would have allowed Finn to give her a hug. Poor Steph, shes should also start groveling too. Please update this story! It is really wonderful
Tuzzi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I keep rereading your stories and hope for an update...please please please update!
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
Funny chapter but are you going to update this story because its been like 2 yrs since updated
Tott chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Love this story :) plz continue
rita chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
please write more! you can't leave us hangin' :( btw you are an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
update pls. i like this story
Aurore chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
Pleeeeease I want an other chapter !