Reviews for Worlds Together
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 8/7
Okay, it's official, i LOVE THIS STORY! Please, please, please UPDATE! If you update any of your stories soon, please let it be this one! I have to find out how Logan wins his Ace back, and how the whole Marty friendship thing will go. I'm remembering Marty introducing Rory to some of his friends at the food court and some of them giving her certain looks...wonder if the Yale Crew would be there and see that. Just a thought. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 7 . 8/7
Oh god, i SOOOOOO LOVED this chapter! Really liking/loving this story too. On the the rest. Read ya Later ;)
rian.nicole chapter 23 . 7/25
You should mark it as complete. It's a pretty good ending :)
update please, I love them
NatyLeao chapter 23 . 7/10
Please continue! Or update your profile, I'm alive and well! Worried here! Never giving up on my fav fics!
nightnovice chapter 10 . 6/11
Ah, this was such a sweet chapter. Good friends lots to drink and sweet reality.
Smileygirl5 chapter 23 . 6/4
Please update! So good!
FinnRothschild chapter 23 . 5/8
It's been almost 7 years
Please continue!
TwoWayMirror chapter 22 . 2/6
I just reread this story again and its just as great the second time around. I would like to remind you that you said you never give up on your stories and beg you to keep your word because I'm dying too know what happens next! So many possibilities and even more than I know. I really want to see what you've come up with.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story. I know you haven't written it for a long time, but I just spent my whole day reading it and it's GREAT and I need to know what happens next. Please!
trina-k chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Found this again. I hope you update again. It's still awesome. I hope you're well!
Tazeen chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Oh my god. Oh my god. You're soooo good at this. Oh man. I literally have to stop reading in between, burry my head in the pillow and squeal and awww at Logan. He's being so nice and considerate for Rory and to top it all up, you've written then soooo marvellously. I am beyond thrilled that i found this fanfiction. Oh man, i just finished watching Gilmore girls and i was literally heartbroken over Rory's rejection. My heart cried for Logan. And I'm glad to say that this fanfic, your writing i healing me. Its sooo beautiful. Do you have an account on twitter or facebook? Because i wanna follow you and stay updated with your writings.
I am so biased towards Logan, and to top it up, you've written it to perfection. Finn is hilarious. Rory's remarks and Logan's dialogues are perfection. What more can i say? Its beautiful. And I'm totally speechless. I'm dreading it already because eventually this will come to an end too
And boy, I'm so glad Logan did not take advantage of Rory in her drunken state.
P.S. I hate Jess with every fibre of my being. And you've made him an even more of an asshole, and i really really like you for doing that. The more reasons to hate Jess, te merrier
RavenNightwing19 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Love ur story so far. Are u planning on continuing with it?
Nora chapter 23 . 6/9/2015