Reviews for Worlds Together
gianninikate chapter 23 . 4/24
Ok, I know I say this about all your incomplete stories, but ya need to update!
Sammyl1440 chapter 23 . 3/13
Can't wait for more absolutely love it
bshelley chapter 23 . 3/5
Will there be an end or at least a couple more chapters to this story?
Loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next
KW chapter 23 . 1/13
This story captures everyone so well! I've just marathoned all of your stories. Hope an update comes soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Loved how you put Logan at the hospital when Gig was born. The whole conversation about him with Chris and Lorelai was cute as well. 'Add me smile
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
i was wondering how you were going to tackle the year off, steph has some bad timing.
303 Chocolate chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
what. an. ending. DAMN. I must applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
Please continue
TinkStar87 chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
Okay, it's official, i LOVE THIS STORY! Please, please, please UPDATE! If you update any of your stories soon, please let it be this one! I have to find out how Logan wins his Ace back, and how the whole Marty friendship thing will go. I'm remembering Marty introducing Rory to some of his friends at the food court and some of them giving her certain looks...wonder if the Yale Crew would be there and see that. Just a thought. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Oh god, i SOOOOOO LOVED this chapter! Really liking/loving this story too. On the the rest. Read ya Later ;)
blueeyes1989 chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
You should mark it as complete. It's a pretty good ending :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2016
update please, I love them
NatyLeao chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
Please continue! Or update your profile, I'm alive and well! Worried here! Never giving up on my fav fics!
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »