Reviews for Worlds Together
Evergreen forever chapter 22 . 3/14/2011
Okay! You cant tell me thats the end. Because if it is, I will be kinda upset. just saying. Now if its okay... well I'll finnish this in a personal message as soon as i figure out how from my phone. Which ive stayed up this late on to finnish reading when I clearly have work to go to tomorrow. Even tho its my spring break. now the story was sooooooo good. and i dont normaly review but i couldnt help myself...
sailor cyanide chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
Awesome chapter!
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Oh Logan :(

First of all, I love the story, second, I liked the way Rory dumped him-he deserved it, and third, I really hope the body next to him was just a weird way of saying Finn or else-Oh Logan!
Tor says rawr chapter 22 . 2/12/2011
Please please please with a cherry on top update this!
fox24 chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
I love your version of S3 better than the shows I wish we had seen the gang in Monte Carlo.
fantasychild95 chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
awsome mroe soon please
fox24 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Rereading this story I've forgotten how entertaining the first chapters were Colin telling the Lorelai story with "cold winter night" Logan at first thinking of Rory as a typical girl and then her surprising him really well written
wailuku chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
I know its been awhile since you updated this story, but I just finished it and I was hoping that you hadn't given up on Worlds Together. I got directed to your page somehow and I've slowly been reading your stories. You are such a great writer and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your stories.
The-Passionate-Sun chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
This is unfair. And that's putting it mildly.

The chapter (the whole story, actually) is just...awesome. I'm serious.

But then I go "Uh, what the hell? No, that couldn't have just happened..."

and then I see you haven't updated in, like, a year and a half. What is up with that! UPDATE. Because it's a good story!
MaiiAw chapter 22 . 7/19/2010
LOve love love the story..plzzz update soooon
ella chapter 22 . 5/24/2010
Really cruel place to leave this fic. Please update soon!
Orionsbabydoll chapter 22 . 5/15/2010
really loving your story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I don't know who to feel worse for, Rory or Logan...

And I noticed you haven't updated in a little over a year. Do you plan to, or has this story been abandoned?

I'd love to see an update! :)
Heidi Brookehurst chapter 22 . 4/12/2010
I just finished and am so sad to have come to the last chapter. I hope you get back to this story. I have read several other of your pieces and you are truly talented- but I really hope you add to this soon. Thanks for sharing your imagination!
HotWhitford chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
Oh man... I got to the end of chapter 14... it's ending... no...

Can you update this story, like 10 more chapters, in the next 2 hours?

C'mom!

I'm loving it! please! :P

Thanks for sharing.. I'm, really, loving your story.
XxRoganLuverxX chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
i know that u have not written in a while but i love this uld u please continue with the story because i love it.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »