Reviews for Worlds Together
Ro2212 chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
Aagh! You can't leave me hanging with that drama! Please please please...say you're going to be updating soon? I'm more than happy to beg, and pout! *pouts* Please? x
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 22 . 7/21/2009
please please write more asap! i need to know what happeneds!
Allie chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
Am loving this story and am desperate for an update. Hope to get one soon.

It really is one of the best R/L stories I have read

Allie
nali0403 chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
omg...logan slept with someone else...i hate that...i hope they decide to go back to yale, and we can have the fluffiness back! i read this story in like 2 days at work...lol...i can't wait for an update...please please please update soon...i'm going to start on another one of ur stories now! )
nali0403 chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
u write paris so well! i loved this chapter!
gilmorefan09 chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
Where are you? Please update!
Sliver of Melody chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
Wow! Awesome chappy!
marianne Reznik chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i really wanna to see what happens when he comes back to Yale a year later it should be very interesting :) its a really good story i love it
RoryLoganFan chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
I just reread this entire story for the umpteenth time :). I absolutely love it, it is one of my all time favorite. Along with all the rest of your stories! You are so talented. Please update this story soon! I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 22 . 5/2/2009
I hate that Logan is sleeping with other girls. I just wish he would go home to Rory, so they could live happily ever after. Please update soon!
x0SinWhitlock0x chapter 22 . 4/28/2009
omg! how can u have logan get her an then lose her in like a week? thats so mean lol. but a good story. :D
lovetolove1330 chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
omg cliffhanger i cnt belive logan can u please update soon i ,love this story
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
that was amazing. i'm hoping that maybe the next update won't take eight months, but i'll understand if it does. that very last sentence just got me. oh. i was like no. haha. i hope this review is making sense. anyway this was a great chapter from an always great writer. you rocked it.
Beautiful-Ace chapter 22 . 4/9/2009
Hi

Love your story! Only the end of the last chapter was sad!

I really want to know how it ends! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

x
Poshy chapter 22 . 4/8/2009
stupid end for this chapter
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »