Reviews for Worlds Together
lexie chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
LAUREN! My stomach literally dropped and flipped when I saw WT had been updated :) I thought I was having a heart attack haha I loved it! but the ending... I want to cry now! No Logan, no! anyways... ha great chapter... don't leave us hanging in the rafters for EIGHT months again :)
fox24 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Ah I feel bad for both of them
ange87 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
hey it's been eternity! good chapter but hope they will be back together soon so don't wait months to post!
apalusa-light chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Oh, goodness... I guess that means that Logan et al will be at Yale after all, te-he he he. Great chapter... will it be eight more months before another installment comes? (I'm not complaining cause seriously, I'm quite often just as bad! But I am curious.)
garcia chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
enjoyed? i loved it. really good, don't take long to update
bg07com chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Are they going to yale now? he has to see that she's not okay. And update!
sedlakova chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
that rat fink!

ok, fine, so they're broken up, but still... god, i sound like that old episode of friends, don't i?

breathe. stop ranting.

anyhoo, popping in to say, "YAY! you're back!", even if it's only for a short time :) you were missed!
ANGELS1991 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
okay so this is the first time im rewieving your story, but not the first time im reading it. its actully a great story you have going, i just wish you would update more.

on to your chapter. i got a little confused, seeing as i dont know which season it is taking place in. but other than that it was good. im just a bit mad that after like two minutes beeing together.

but i have a feeling they will get back together sooner or later.

another question. where are your story line going? i cant seem to find out.

also have you planned whats gonna happen when rory starts up her seccond year at yale.

thanx for the update, try and do it again soon
iwannabegilmore chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
say he leaves early, say he leaves early, say he leaves early, and comes back to rory. i love it update soon
FaithlessGirl chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
to be honest i do not like this chapter at all, it sounds too much as if they have moved on... but besides it think i should be happy you updated at all... and a little plea do update sooner next time...
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Im so glad you updated this fic! Hopefully your other fics will be getting the same treatment soon?

I can't wait to see what happens when they meet again, moving on and getting over each other is all well and good in theory and when you dont see each other for a long time but as everyone knows it becomes a completely different story when you have to face each other again.
Joyce chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
I can't believe that that happened! Oh my Gosh! I hope Logan sees Rory and is broken hearted for what he did to her. I know they're not together but their hearts are still in love. Can't wait to see what happens next!
monique89 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Love, love, love this story. Great to see an update. Can't wait to read more
dragon dreamer3 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
yay! Thank you for updating, i can't wait to read more!
Juzzy88 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009