Reviews for Worlds Together
sometimes.all.you.need.is.one chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
omg cliffhanger i cnt belive logan can u please update soon i ,love this story
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 22 . 4/10/2009
that was amazing. i'm hoping that maybe the next update won't take eight months, but i'll understand if it does. that very last sentence just got me. oh. i was like no. haha. i hope this review is making sense. anyway this was a great chapter from an always great writer. you rocked it.
Beautiful-Ace chapter 22 . 4/9/2009
Hi

Love your story! Only the end of the last chapter was sad!

I really want to know how it ends! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

x
Poshy chapter 22 . 4/8/2009
stupid end for this chapter
frackandbonechick chapter 22 . 4/8/2009
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
You updated! I think I might have just fallen off my chair with excitement. Another great chapter (I even went back and re-read the whole thing to refresh my memory of the story). Things I loved: Logan's reflections on sinking the yacht, as we slowly learn that he's in the company of a pissy Colin and a hilariously drunk Finn and Rory answering her phone like Lorelai might and then getting quiet when she realized it was probably Logan.

Things I didn't: Logan thinking she's moved on (even if it is rational for her to have moved on and for him to think that based on her phone-answering) and the fact that he was with another woman. OF COURSE he was with another chick, but it still bugged me.

Can't wait for the next update! (Please don't take another 8 months? *puppy dog eyes*)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
hey. i love the story, but don't leave me hanging i want to know what happens next. do continue! great job :)
Whitelight72 chapter 22 . 4/6/2009
Aw... dammit Logan. Bad rich boy. Bad, bad rich boy.
nature-girlie chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
I like this story a lot, I hope you can update as soon as possible, I wanna see where this is going to :)
Courtney chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
I just spent way too much time reading all these chapters. I love it!

Usually, I'm a literati fan, but I love Logan in this story. Actually, I think the older I get...the more I can like Logan.

Anywho. I see that this story has been going on for like 3 years...please don't make me wait that long!
jlhf chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really like this story and hope Logan & Rory get back together soon
RoryLoganFan chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! I thought you had forgotten about this story ;) but i'm glad you updated! Update soon! Please don't leave us hanging for another 8 months :)
Curley-Q chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
Not good, Logan thinks that the breakup didn't cause Rory any pain or confusion...idiot! Please continue soon!
lexie chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
LAUREN! My stomach literally dropped and flipped when I saw WT had been updated :) I thought I was having a heart attack haha I loved it! but the ending... I want to cry now! No Logan, no! anyways... ha great chapter... don't leave us hanging in the rafters for EIGHT months again :)
fox24 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Ah I feel bad for both of them
1,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »