Reviews for Worlds Together
e13 chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
Update!
cecilyedandme chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
It's been exactly three years today...
And I'm still reading this story because it brings so much joy to my awfully pathetic life and waiting for it to get finished...
Chances?
Lots of Love
nights of wonder chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Oh, this was such a great story
xpaigers91 chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
Just found this story and I love it! I wish there was more! :)
snowwygirl4 chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Love this story! I love how the story is different but has some great moments of the show in it! Also the Britney Spears song titles part, laughing so much. And the moment that Logan and Rory get together YAY but then you broke them up like right after SAD KITTEN but now hopefully they can rekindle it at Yale! More please oh please! :)
winterhearts chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
Just finished reading this great fic only to see that it's been nearly three years since your last update. Aw man, don't leave us hanging like this! Haha. But I have enjoyed the Rory/Logan goodness so far.
ImTheNana chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Oh please, please PLEASE update this story! I really like it and want to see the Rogan loveliness :) Pretty Please?
PaintedShadow chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Any chance of a 3 year update? *fingers crossed*
ktwidwell chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
Any chance for an update soon? I can't wait to hear what happens next.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Pretty please can we have a update?
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
great story please update soon
I hope Rory forgives Logan
darthntd13 chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
I really like your story. You are a very talented writer it seems. Hope you continue it!
Aurore2222 chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
OMG Please I want you come back this story ! I love it !
acehuntz chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
So this is my fourth time reading this hoping that you would update :( I know the chances are pretty meek considering it's been a number of years. However, I was hoping that you would feel this urge to suddenly start writing again :D I love this story to death and I really realllyy reaaalllyyyyy want you to finish it!
Hyacinth79 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
I was looking for my name on the reviewers but didn't see it. I can't believe I have never reviewed this before. sorry.
I have enjoyed this story from the start. I thought it was a great concept and ur delivery of it kept us coming back for more. I love this update and I can't wait to read more even if it takes u 3 yrs (which I hope it won't but still, will read whatever Rogan story u write. (*_*)
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »