Reviews for Worlds Together
minitwinkie42 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Wow. Thats not really the reunion a Rogan an dreams of. However, it does signify that Logan will be doing a ton of groveling. I hope a coffee cart will be broken out. I can't wait until you update this story. They are in such a bad place right now. I can't wait to see what Logan does and how he goes about redeeming himself in Rory's eyes because they are wonderful together. At least the gang is back! I wish Rory would have allowed Finn to give her a hug. Poor Steph, shes should also start groveling too. Please update this story! It is really wonderful
Tuzzi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I keep rereading your stories and hope for an update...please please please update!
alexxis-820-924 chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
Funny chapter but are you going to update this story because its been like 2 yrs since updated
Tott chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Love this story :) plz continue
rita chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
please write more! you can't leave us hangin' :( btw you are an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
update pls. i like this story
Aurore chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
Pleeeeease I want an other chapter !
Ariauna chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
love it
saranghae25 chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Hey. I've read a lot of ur other stories. Hope u decide tobput another chapter down cuz i really like this plot. Tnx
xshynenstarx chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
So good so far. Wonder if they will get back together. Or if tha war, body Logan was with in the last chapter might put a dampens on things. Hopefully we only have to wait ONE year for the next chapter? Fingers crosses!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
please update
milady89 chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
I do like the story, it's second time I've read it now
roganjalex chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
so nice
Michelle chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
So good:) Update!
hipskip11 chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
I lovve this story so much you need to keep writing this is soo perfect and you said you never plan on abandoning a story so please for the love of god update!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »