Reviews for Worlds Together
Felizia00X chapter 28 . 3/20
Well I know Logan could have been more of a douche but it was clear he had a problem with Rory and Marty being so friendly with each other... can’t wait to read the next chapter!
mizskitles220 chapter 29 . 3/20
I am so happy they are back together! I can’t wait until the gang finds out.

Keep writing
ECSGG chapter 28 . 3/19
Great chapter! I’m so glad she realizes she belongs with Logan. Can’t wait for more of this story.
Miral chapter 28 . 3/18
Now I'm anxiety ridden over the next chapter. Excellent chapter. Love how you are incorporating canon details into the story. Just the right amount.
merderluvr chapter 28 . 3/18
Lorelei gave Rory great advice. Love is about the feeling of contentment you get with your best friend. The way Rory gets so nervous around Logan is cute. Its also cute that Logan always seems to be very possessive yet protective of Rory. I felt so bad for Marty as she friendzoned him. He seemed to be ready to ask her out again until she gave him the news about giving Logan another chance. Can’t wait to see what makes your next chapter a doozy! Thanks again.
lucylulu chapter 28 . 3/18
OMG I love your stories!
and... he got the message? yes but he deleted
you genius
please update soon, don't make us wait too long
vickstick chapter 28 . 3/18
Love it can't wait for more
airiee chapter 28 . 3/18
omg great chapter can not wait for the next one hopefully with more rogan interaction
Droolia chapter 28 . 3/18
fun chapter. he definitely is in the friend zone. glad he not only spoke up with the super power, but that the girls stuck up for him too.
I also liked seeing their inner thoughts.
TinkStar87 chapter 28 . 3/17
Lovely chapter, loved every bit of it, even the Marty part, which is funny cause ive gotten to where i can't stand the man. Well Later Marty for sure can't stand, early Marty is in the air for the most part. Hope you update again soon. Read ya Later ;)
ECSGG chapter 27 . 3/5
Can’t wait for more! Love this story; it is so well written! Love all of your stories, actually.
INSANITY - BRILLIANCE chapter 27 . 3/4
Read all 27 chapters in one day. This fic is amazing. I find that it's really hard to emulate the show's witty pop-culture filled dialogue. But you do it perfectly! I mean it, I'm very impressed. Also your writing style very straight-forward while being witty and colorful to boot.
merderluvr chapter 27 . 3/4
Glad to see that Rory is coming around to the idea of Logan being a good guy. It was cute when she was worried about her hair looking like Einstein and later kicking her notebook under his couch as an excuse to see him again. Even their crazy banter about his dream showed how well they click. Loved the hate messages from the ballerina she trashed in her review. Glad Doyle finally published her piece and that she's going to go out to the pub with the gang. Thanks for making me smile today!
Felizia00X chapter 27 . 3/4
Great chapter, it’s nice that she wasn’t by herself when the crazy ballerina attacked her. Steph is right jerk is a pretty bad insult! Can’t wait to read more!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »