Reviews for Worlds Together
Rory Ace Gilmore Huntzberger chapter 29 . 3/20
finally! i think we deserve more, i mean we have been waiting what it feels like forever for them to be together again so maybe one more fluff happy chapter as gift?
I loved it btw!
Oooo finally some progress in their relationship! This was a really cute chapter and please update soon. They are going to be so cute together again even more so than last time. Please update soon!️
NatyLeao chapter 29 . 3/20
So cute, and happy, they are back together, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Now what is Logan planning? And a request, a Love, really adore Logan jealous, so if you could include that scene with Rory running away from Jess, and Logan there, with(or not) the gang and they here the "I love you Rory", maybe this time she answers "I don't" (ha ha), can't wait for peoples reaction to them back together!
Mellybel chapter 29 . 3/20
Perfect x
RGLH2017GG chapter 29 . 3/20
Yay! so happy that they are finally together. Cant wait to see what happens next. update soon!
roganjalex chapter 29 . 3/20
Absolutely wonderful complete perfection
chelsbaby chapter 29 . 3/20
Gah, finally! I wondered when she was finally going to give him another chance. A little surprised he stopped her here, but I can’t wait to see how it progresses from here :)
girlygirl1212 chapter 29 . 3/20
Good things are worth waiting 10 years for. This chapter was absolutely adorable. I hope Logan does one day sing the thunder song. Thank you for the wonderful update!
Felizia00X chapter 28 . 3/20
Well I know Logan could have been more of a douche but it was clear he had a problem with Rory and Marty being so friendly with each other... can’t wait to read the next chapter!
mizskitles220 chapter 29 . 3/20
I am so happy they are back together! I can’t wait until the gang finds out.

Keep writing
Mizskitles
ECSGG chapter 28 . 3/19
Great chapter! I’m so glad she realizes she belongs with Logan. Can’t wait for more of this story.
Miral chapter 28 . 3/18
Now I'm anxiety ridden over the next chapter. Excellent chapter. Love how you are incorporating canon details into the story. Just the right amount.
merderluvr chapter 28 . 3/18
Lorelei gave Rory great advice. Love is about the feeling of contentment you get with your best friend. The way Rory gets so nervous around Logan is cute. Its also cute that Logan always seems to be very possessive yet protective of Rory. I felt so bad for Marty as she friendzoned him. He seemed to be ready to ask her out again until she gave him the news about giving Logan another chance. Can’t wait to see what makes your next chapter a doozy! Thanks again.
lucylulu chapter 28 . 3/18
OMG I love your stories!
and... he got the message? yes but he deleted
you genius
please update soon, don't make us wait too long
vickstick chapter 28 . 3/18
Love it can't wait for more
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »