Reviews for Worlds Together
choco34 chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
I love it! Please update before Christmas!
roganforever chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
This is amazing. YOu made me miss RL. Great storytelling as usual, love your fics.
Rebeccajill chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
It was such a pleasant surprise to see an update to this story after so long; I've always liked this story, actually all of your stories, but especially this one.

Great update and twist on making it AU amongst actual show events with Rory and Logan finding Marty. I can't wait to see how you continue to do this. It will definitely be entertaining!
Mareecee chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
wow! an update of this story was not something I was expecting... but GREAT SURPRISE! I love this story and it has just got to a really good part. Surprise me again soon?
ellie gilmore chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
I really did like this chapter. Please don't let us wait as long as you did with this chapter. Please go on, I want them back together :D
K chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
I'm so happy that you are continuing this story! Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
It's back! \o/
RosesFallin chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
I was so excited to get a update for this story! I ended up reading the whole thing again and remembered just how awesome it is! Love, love, LOVE it. Please don't take another 3 years to update lol
funnybehbeh chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
Oh my jesus. So I saw this and was like, what the heck, lots of reviews, looks pretty cool, I'll try it. And then I did. And I may have sort of fell in love. :) But as I was reading, I learned of the updating schedule you keep. It wounded me. Because now I'm just gong to anticipate and anticipate and antici
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
yup u r so rite def liked that long ch
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
was that whole exchange in GG too coz I cudve sworn there was something like that on the show but not quite the way u wrote it. now i actually have new ammunition for couples debates: logan is lor' chris, and this time around, it wud work just as rory has been living lor's life for her... ;)
radiate689 chapter 23 . 12/12/2011