Reviews for Worlds Together
Sosha Sarah chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Great chapter.

The line "maybe I feel that way about the about the stupid bimbos who throw themselves at my feet because they want to be my damn trophy wife and only came to school to get their MRS and not their BA" made me laugh because there's a joke about my school that girls only come here to get their MRS.

And I'm with Rory on the veal thing . . . I don't eat veal. I feel so bad for the poor baby cows. At least let them live a little before you kill them!

Anyways, great chapter, I can't wait for more!
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
This is great.
riotgirllina chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
o i really like the story

i'm glad they bantered and got along

they're so cute together

update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Poor Logan! Please update soon and get Logan in Rory's good graces!
luv888 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
This is really really good! Update soon!
a1l2i3a4s5 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
I really LOVE this story! Please comtinue ASAP! -MLM
acenotmary chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
oh, this was soo good. i laughed my ass off at some of the banter. it was too good! lol. great job. please update soon! :) loved it.
just hidden chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
"No one he spoke to seemed to know who her father was." really? well, this could certainly be interesting. "Rory had playfully toyed with the idea of simply meeting him in jeans and an over-sized Harvard sweatshirt while wearing her hair up in a messy pony tail- that would show him." yes! go with that plan. i'm all for it. aw, no? well, spoil my fun. it's probably better your way anyway. "Are you going to put these flowers in some water or would you rather carry them around with us all night to let the world know how very much in love we are," or she could drop them in the trash on the way out. "My name is Rory; one syllable, should be nice and easy, even for a dolt like you." two-syllables. technically ace beats this argument. "Everyone gets to call you Rory, where's the fun in that?" so true. "Oh yay, I get to ride in the penis metaphor," this is great. "Just watch yourself, Logan. My boyfriend might not be quite as big as you are but he's crafty and I'd hate to have to sic him on you." absolutely amazing. "I should have known you only watched it for its sexual implications. I wouldn't expect a misogynistic pig like you to appreciate its strong girl power message." nicely put. "He could go back to campus and have another girl in his bed this very night. He wasn't going to...but he could." oh, this is exciting. great job. can't wait to see more. is there going to be a shanghai part two? or a wooing gesture? many options.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Wow I love the chapter it's great it's very them you know they'd act like that if they would have been in that situation. I think they belong together nad I love the way You've been writing good job, you've done an amazing chapter.
melako17 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
love rory and logan.
Emy chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Well written, interesting, funny, I can't wait to see what's next! Update soon ! I love a bickering Rory, so much entertainment !
Coffee91 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
i like the new chapter

update soon
Hopes2High chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Good chapter, update soon!
another stars hollow freak chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
aw poor logan. UPDATE SOON!
Ninaaa chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Sque! I absolutely love this story!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »