Reviews for Worlds Together
rawrrry chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
AH! I want the thanksgiving party now please!
acenotmary chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
so cute. loved it. can't wait for more. please update soon! :)
Emilie chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Hi, I really enjoyed reading your story. I liked the fact that the circumstances of their meeting and their relationship are completely different from the show. I also enjoyed that there was a lot of background to it. Definitely looking forward to reading further chapters.
softballblondi chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
love the story so far! cant wait to see what happens next! update real soon!
rainey chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I love how she left determined to hate him and in the course of one meal is starting to rethink that plan. It was just all around adorable.
iyasunflower chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
great chapter. looking forward to more.
justine260 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
I loved it! Update soon please!
and chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Great chapter!...the only thing that I hate is to see Jess in almost every fic, but it's ok: I know your written is wonderful and I'll love your whole story :) please update soon
RoryLoganFan chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Great chapter! I really liked it, and I hope Rory and Jess break up soon, because, well, I LOVE Logan! LOL Update soon!
Sosha Sarah chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Great chapter.

The line "maybe I feel that way about the about the stupid bimbos who throw themselves at my feet because they want to be my damn trophy wife and only came to school to get their MRS and not their BA" made me laugh because there's a joke about my school that girls only come here to get their MRS.

And I'm with Rory on the veal thing . . . I don't eat veal. I feel so bad for the poor baby cows. At least let them live a little before you kill them!

Anyways, great chapter, I can't wait for more!
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
This is great.
riotgirllina chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
o i really like the story

i'm glad they bantered and got along

they're so cute together

update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Poor Logan! Please update soon and get Logan in Rory's good graces!
luv888 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
This is really really good! Update soon!
a1l2i3a4s5 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006