Reviews for Worlds Together
leh2007 chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
yay cute. ] ] ]

now if shell just break up with jess officially. lol.
luv888 chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Lovely and long! Great chapter! Update soon!
gilmoregirl22192 chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
i love ur story! it perfectly fits in with the character's show personalities! its perfect.
Winny Foster chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Oh my god...aw. I'm in love with this story! PLEASE update son! please pretty pretty please.
lessmith23 chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Another excellent chapter. I love this story. You are one of my favorite authors as I love your writing style.

Can't wait for an update!
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
I love drunk Rory! Please continue soon! She and Logan need to get together soon!
hellishrose chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
great great great chapter-loving this story

you wrote a great awkward bedroom scene-when Logan was trying to help her.

hoping these 2 get together soon..looking forward to the next update
RoryLoganFan chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
All I can say is thank god for this streak of long chapters you've been having. This was seriously an AMAZING chapter. I'm so glad Logan finally realized he likes her. I think it was cute to have the drunken Rory moment in there, definitely added to Logan's epiphany. Update soon!
Moelli chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
This is a really awesome story! I love it and im looking forward for an update!
Chelle1609 chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
loved the chapter

poor logan, what a way to realise his feelings, havin to deal with a drunk rory.

will be interesting to see the morning after, interesting to see how much rory will remember

can't wait for you to continue
kiss goodnight chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
um..would it be inappropriate to say i love you?..maybe so but thats how i feel at the moment. this chapter was absolutly amazing. this is the best chapter in all of your stories i love it so much. cant wait for more! please update super soon :)
foreva88 chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
omg! please update asap! i hope by next chapter jess is gone and rory and logan are hitting it off! lol ... i know you cant make all that happen in one chapter just try and get jess out asap! hehehe thank you! great story!...wait cross that out FANTASTIC STORY! cant wait for the rest :D
melako17 chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
love it
lovesreading chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Another great chapter! You know what they say about drunken rambling, it tends to be the truth :) It was so cute too the way he canceled his date for her and then let her pass out on his bed in a drunken state. Can't wait for the next post!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Great chapter! I like the fact that she was ranting while being durnk that was amazing, he is out of denial land and now he's admit to himself that he's got it bad! I love it! Send Jess to I don't know China for all I care he needs to be gone! I want R&L action! great job, I know Ive said but I love your writing!
1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »