Reviews for The Truth
JustAhReader chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I like the way your chapters are switched between present and past.

Heh and I love the batteries part~ it was so cute and funny~
stary chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
xD lol marona needs glasses or something xD

lol ash xD
shelwyn chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
hahaha lol
shelwyn chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Ash had a thought. It was a strange thought, but it had some 'merit'. Perhaps Haze and Jasmine didn’t step in because they wanted Ash to be the one to comfort Marona. Maybe this was their way of bringing Ash into the family.

sounds so wrong lol
shelwyn chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
hes a pedophile
shelwyn chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Ash had to admit that he liked the attention.

lol
shelwyn chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
wow hes a pedopile lol
shelwyn chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
o its like hes crying but he isent?
shelwyn chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
small but ok
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
then ash kickes his ass
Cloudrules11 chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
That cracked me up..Marona thinking Walnut was gay!

Awesome story!

CR11
Creativist chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
That was cute and funny.

I'm sure glad you're continuing the journal entires, and by all means if it defines quality than take your time on this Fanfiction. It's better to wait then to not have read at all-especially since Phantom Brave isn't living like other Fanfictions.

So update your journal entries once and awhile, okay?
charmwitch chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Chapter 7 is definitely my favorite so far. It's so wonderful how you portrayed their relationship and looped it back to talk about his mother. I think your chapters are getting better and better, so please keep up the good work Digi.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
You captured Ash's thoughtful nature very nicely! His worry about Marona was definitely in-character to me.
Dogies chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yea I was thinking the same thing. Why the hell did Ash have to be the one to take care of Marona? Lazy parenting thats what! Why would the phantoms want to hurt Marona and how could they? Think.