Reviews for Message in his fingertips
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
LOVE how you took a simple little thing, their hand-holding, and gave it such depth of meaning. I've noticed it before and thought about it, but only ever in passing. I love how you really explored it here.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Awesome! *grins happily*
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
That's very sweet...*sigh*

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
Genne chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
My mid-term finals are in a few days and i haven't gotten much studying done, cause I've been stressing non-stop. So my sister told me to go and teak a break, do something relaxing. (smiles) I've found my relaxing place (if you count crying a bit relaxing lol)

This was really beautiful, I noticed the difference in the way they held hands too, but we all got the message. loud and clear, didn't we?
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Lovely. Witty. Honest. Human. and Lovely. Unique too. _ You're just a fantastic writer.
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I think I'm just in love with all of your fics. Just, all of 'em. I don't think I've come across one yet that I didn't like.

I love how you take subtle things and just run with it. Far, far away, not looking back or checking to see how far everone else is behind you. Gone.

And such an important subject! The hand-holding. I'm surprised that there aren't just gobs of pages full of stories dedicated to how he held her hand in this episode versus how white his fingertips were as he held her hand in this one. Well, not really, but it is a very important piece of their relationship.

I'd noticed the thing about how he holds her hand differently as well - see? Nuances, signifigance of hand-holding.. - so I felt very happy to see it in a fic. Such fun to take little minutia and expand.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Aw, so sweet... I had not thought on the importance of their holding each other by the hand, simple yet complex in its message. Beautiful!
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
How sweet and I adore all those implications in something as simple as holding her hand. Job well done!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Completely beautiful and wonderful. I love it!
LJQ chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was great. The Doctor and Rose belong together - forever.
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Beautiful, and very sweet. Great writing.
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Arr, that's lovely. God bless the Doctor and Rose. I think all us Whovians wish they could be together.

Those hands...they will be forever entwined.

NHNic x