Reviews for Go On
Mythgirllily chapter 8 . 4/19
This always makes me cry. It captures the emotional aftermath of the set up perfectly in my opinion.
Gyreflight chapter 10 . 3/16
I'm very fond of this. There are obviously a great many stories that deal with the Girl in the Fireplace episode, but this one sticks with me, not least because it gives Rose the awareness to recognise that the real issue she is dealing with isn't anything as petty as simple jealousy - and that she has the ability to act as well as just angst. I also like that it doesn't devolve into a blame game – just two people hurting, trying to protect themselves...and each other. I feel for both of them in this.

I first read it a while back, but I just felt like reading it again – and anything that's good enough to call me back, really deserves a few words to the author to say so.

Thanks for the read.
GroovyKat chapter 10 . 3/2
I'm terribly late to the party, but I just found this spectacular gem and wanted to thank you for ageing this. It was an incredibly heart wrenching read ... But one of those pieces where the tear in the corner of my eye was most certainly welcome. Your writing conveyed Rose and the Doctor's emotions so vividly that I could feel them for myself.
Terrific story. Beautiful writing. Thanks for sharing.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Hmmm. Not bad. Not bad at all. Though I was hoping for at LEAST a snog. Eh, never mind.
jeezshutupp chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Oh this is magnificent! Really loved it, actually, this is the second time I read this. I was so in the mood for some post-gitf fics (alright, yeah, i i know! its been years but still!) Like torment and torture the Doctor by Rose's pulling away from him. Emotions really did the trick to this incarnation, remember the heart wrenching Doomsday? That hearts stopping and agonizing shouts of the Doctor when she saw Rose was falling into the void? This does some justice. Why? Dont get me wrong, but I was a wee bit disappointed (only slightly!) with the ending, like, it doesnt bring me any resolve or an concrete reassurance that after that, their relationship will change, or move to the next level, wither and die be damned! just like what you implied several times on several chapters. Cant blame me, its the mind tha started with that. But still, youre a fantastic writer and dont let my moaning get to you (I was still plagued with you ficlet Love is... because thats just very DoctorReinette anD I HATED IT! REALLY PROPERLY HATED THE PRAT DOCTOR UTTERLY! although I could still think that this is the third in the series of your post-gitf fics, the sequel, well, that absolutely brilliant Someone New! except the mentions of Mickey already left) Anyway, you are absolutely amazing!
PaulieBear chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
WHY DID THIS MAKE ME CRY?!
SnarkyPenname chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
So glad to be review 200! great story! (: 333
fieldsoffebruary chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This fanfic is just so... so... so emotionally charged! And every bit of it was glorious. It was beautiful. Although, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why the tissue warning was just for the last chapter. I've been bawling my eyes out since the eighth. And I don't really cry much so this is really something!

This really should be canon. The characterisation is perfect. I LOVED Mickey here; you gave him such maturity and insight! And Rose and the Doctor was pretty spot on. (In fact, all your characterisation in all your fics are perfect.) I actually wish there was an episode in canon where the Doctor and Rose got to sort everything out like this. Because, let's face it, after the shock of the Doctor regenerating and the whole disaster with the Girl in the Fireplace, the Doctor and Rose really needed to clear the air a bit. The first few episodes of Series 2 was sort of rocky for the Doctor and Rose. I dunno, there was just something about their interaction. Then after a while, they sort of become sweet again. An episode like this would've been the perfect transition to them becoming sweet again, just like they used to and maybe more.

To be perfectly honest, at first I didn't like Ten. He was markedly distant and cold towards Rose. Then when GitF happened, I just HATED him. Then he started warming up to her again and it was a little off and irritating for me. This fic would've been the perfect buffer. God, I wish this was canon.

All in all, this fic was perfect. I loved it to bits. And I will definitely be rereading this again. This is just one of those types of fics, the sort that draws you in again and again.

PS I love how you take the little nuances and subtleties in the show and give them a new light. I ADORE you.
eruditereader chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Oh gosh this story almost had me in tears. Partly heartbreaking but the ending made me smile. I am excepting this as canon
Mythgirllily chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Let me just say WOW! This was brilliant and I love it. :D thank you for writing and sharing.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Im cryin so hard right now oh my god I cant even
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Really like the ending. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)
Spannerspoon chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Fantastic! Utterly heart wrenching and masterfully written!

Loved how you captured the characters and dear god do I love Mickey!

Brilliant
rashew98 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
My god you scared me with you Tissue warning i was so afraid this would end sadly, it's like 2am and i should've stopped reading before and go to bed but damn i was so hooked and couldn't stop. Anyway, great job, beautiful story (btw the doctor was a bit daft no to see what was going on with Rose, no ? he was kind of the stupid ape), i'm just a bit disappointed they didn't kiss or anything, but still, i liked it a lot :) thanks
Equality4Puppies chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
*shamelessly sobs into a pillow* oh NY good this was just adddhmkkllkvxdryhvcxsarujlpkbvd