Reviews for Can I Call in Dead?
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Very interesting and unique! Well done! :)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ack! I don't think I ever reviewed this. So sorry! I love this fic-one of my favorite AUs, and I've re-read many times.
cold kagome chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
awwwe.. i love the ending..
R-Gomeni chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Really interesting and believable: I enjoyed reading it.
sentarla chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
wow, this story was totally fantastic! loved the different spin on things. now off to your profile to see what other goodies you have been hiding. thanks!
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Weird to have Dean as the one who went to school. Poor Sam, glad Dean agreed to the synching. Good work!
Annonie chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Someone just rec'd this to me and may i just say it is a great story. I love how at the beginning Sam is bitter and not at all what he was like at the beginning of the actual series. It was very believing that after not having Dean there he would become more rough around edges (especially with powers and such)
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
thundever1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Great story, brilliant interactions and characterisations, please continue with this series, it is really very interesting.
Tabletops11 chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
OMG! I JUST FOUND THIS STORY! ITS ABSOLUTELY AWSOME! and i ttly agree on the part of u making more stories out of this AU of sammy and dean! i love all those powers sam has and when dean finds out! MAN, I LOVED IT!
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
I really like the scene where Sam gave Dean the keys. It's just not right with Sam having the car.

Everytime Sam is called precious it reminds me of the lord of the rings.

Is it me or is Dean just out of the loop on so seriously important information (Nyx and Irore). Dean didn't even try to get this information after learning a little from his dad's death.

I think you did a good job in developing the relationship John and Dean had. Throwing in the hole protecting him thing at the end really showed how John must of felt about Dean.

This is really well done and I'd love to see more stories in this AU.
carocali chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Very nice. I like Dean again. A lot! He proved himself, as did Sam, and they were able to get rid of the bad guys. This powerful Sammy is a little scary, but I"m glad that he has Missouri to help ground him. And now Dean as well.

Interesting story!

:D

Caroline
sam temple chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
Update.
wcfan chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Great story. I love it! After 4 years of college, Dean still didn't change did he? I'll never expect him to anyway.
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
You have no idea how happy I was to see that you updated. I even did a little happy dance. LOL. One again, you are developing these characters so real and raw. They are growing into brothers againg and you pull that off so brillantly. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them next chapter. Until that time comes,take care and have a wonderful holiday! Happy Writing!