Reviews for Fixed Idea
mildrice chapter 1 . 8/29
This was horrifying and wonderful.
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice.
Really nice.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4
im kinda happy they bonded over that but at the same time im not but i am. arent just a lollipop tripled dipped in psycho.
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
jsdkafdfja So dark but so beautiful at the same time. Quite a lovely read indeed! :D
Kitakana chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Wow, nice psychological horror there. I like it.
sxcond chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
So wonderful, sibling loveeee .
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Damn. Would love to see this into a story. The emotion in it, damn just sends chills down my spine. Great work.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Now this is horror. I think so. Wonderful job. Quite fantastic. I was wondering what would be going on here because I didn't know what to expect with this type of thing but it was written beautifully and...I was about to say that I enjoyed reading it...does that freak you out? Cuz it freaks me out. Thank you for writing the story .
navydivea chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Really dark and interesting, you should continue this.
Amrun chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is one of the most fucked up things I've ever read and I fucking love it. The ninja life would fuck up so many people and I get bored with sugar coating. Thanks for going there.
Dontbother chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It was fantastic! I don't usually read sick fics,but this story has a sort of depth that I cannot describe. Something that attracts people. I like how the story was flowing,not too fast and not too slow.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I should have read the description before I read this. Either way it was wonderfully sadistic. I wonder how killing someone is like. I wonder...
marchi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013