Reviews for Fixed Idea
Countenance chapter 1 . 6/18
So wonderful, sibling loveeee .
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 5/2
Damn. Would love to see this into a story. The emotion in it, damn just sends chills down my spine. Great work.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/4
Now this is horror. I think so. Wonderful job. Quite fantastic. I was wondering what would be going on here because I didn't know what to expect with this type of thing but it was written beautifully and...I was about to say that I enjoyed reading it...does that freak you out? Cuz it freaks me out. Thank you for writing the story .
navydivea chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Really dark and interesting, you should continue this.
Amrun chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is one of the most fucked up things I've ever read and I fucking love it. The ninja life would fuck up so many people and I get bored with sugar coating. Thanks for going there.
Dontbother chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It was fantastic! I don't usually read sick fics,but this story has a sort of depth that I cannot describe. Something that attracts people. I like how the story was flowing,not too fast and not too slow.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I should have read the description before I read this. Either way it was wonderfully sadistic. I wonder how killing someone is like. I wonder...
marchi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
badass *o*
Witchy Bitch chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*blinks owlishly* oh my I think I enjoyed that part where he touched he lips then licked it off his fingers and when he said "you should play with me more often, Temari" *swoon*
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really wish that story we longer! Had me blushing (so cute)
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh ho ho ho now THAT was sickeningly hot. Who knew Temari could be so psycho too?
setsugekka9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
you know what i thought after i just finished your story?
so sweeet,,though in a kinda sick way,,but still it's sweeet
c:
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
So much for a cute, fluffy family moment...
Ah, I'm kidding! I loved this fic just as much as I love ALL of your other fics.