Reviews for The Life of a Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I need you to continue this story. I will fight you if you don't. Stahp playing with my emotions XD!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Oh this has so much potential to be an outstanding story! I hope you'll update eventually!
Tigeresscrazy chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Ok it's September 2010 so were is the rest of the story I want to know what happens it a great story
Gromia chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Aaw, they're so adorable together. Can't wait for chapter 3!
Silverquickstar chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Now, this story started off really, really good. But, here I am looking for chapter 3...and I dont see it. How come? lol! I know its been a long while since September..but, PLEASE post another. The show still comes on boomerang if you need more inspiration..and there are episodes on youtube. So, I will favorite this story in hopes that you will update it. _*
Meg chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
YAY! I really liked this chapter. I love the way you did the friendship between them, so well done. Now plz add chapter 3.
jimjamrn chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
hey nice story! :) im intrigued by what might happen so please keep updating! yeahy more chapters and more stories thats what we like to see! :)
Almighty Tallest Angie chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Beautiful job! I wish I could write a story with you.
meagan rose chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I know i have already left a review but please i'm begging you, finish this story or at least give it another chapter or two. i have a really good feeling that this will be a good story and i really want to know what happens.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I've always wondered if those two were lovers... He *is* her defender- why not?
meg chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
oh please please please continue really soon with the story. i like the first chapter and hope the whole story will be good.
clarissa chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Write longer chapters. i luv captain planet my two fav. characters r Gaia and capt. planet. seems like an interesting storie so hurry and wtite more.
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
nice story so far, keep up the good work
Gromia chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
A good start. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ray1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Pretty impressve first chapter. Keep it up.