Reviews for Carmine Complex

I'll Be Your Lie chapter 3 . 12/19/2008

I'll Be Your Lie chapter 2 . 12/19/2008

I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008

DaystoDawn chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
Good God I lurve this fanfic now. I was surprised to find that I lurved the Xigbar/Tidus stuff

But I went to look for Hero Complex to read it, and I can't find it! It made me really sad! How can I find it, or did you just take it off of here?
Anxa chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
This is a really good story!

I LOVE every interaction between Axel and Roxas, and it's so obvious they like each other that it's slowly killing me when they won't do anything about it!

And now Cloud's moved back to town! That's definitely not good for Reno's health. Nor for Axel's. Nor for any of them really.

Anyway, I apologize for the crappy review, I'm really not good at writing them.

But I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to an update!
Seven Silver Stars chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I almost died of laughter (if that's possible) reading this. Honest.

Your figures of speech are the best things ever.

Seriously.

EVER.

Keep up the awesome.
ApolloPheonixTear chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Wow. Just wow. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. I love Reno... and Axel.. and pretty much everyone! But I like that you include the bad parts, Demyx's brother, etc.! Keep up the good work!
majesticlunacy chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I love you guys! This is my most favorite multi-chapter fic ever. It's got the Akuroku, plus my favorite side pairs. Thanks to you guys, I've come to love XigbarxTidus. I'm now addicted.

Can't wait for the next update.

Luna
Kichi Tsukima chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
I love this story, its so funney and crackish
Kohai chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
It was very good.I liked was it good? Because Mwahahaha it made me want to hear what's next.
DEMONICWALRUS chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Um. I, for one, think your story's fucking hilarious. Not that I have a life, but... yeah...
LadeeBliss chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
D'aw. D: Cloud has to go and move back home like a big stoopid Cloudy head. I LOVELOVELOVE the XigbarxTidus pairing. It totally rocks my socks. What's going on with Demyx, huh? And Reno is being SHOT AT... fufufu :3

I want Roxas and Axel to get together. A single kiss... A night in a hotel... *slaps self for being a pervert*

I have to admit, I'm normally one of the people who Fave's and Alert's fics, and doesn't review 'em. SHAME ON ME. Yes, you ARE allowed to diss me for my badness-ness. I can't help myself, I totally want a VincentxZexion pairing. O_O WHERE HAS MY BRAIN GONE! Oh yeah, I forget. I never had one. And RED XI! I luff him with all my heart and am SO glad that he's part of this story, ehehe. THEY SMOKE TEH CANCER STIX OF DEWM /ominous voice. D: Go Roxas!

Demyx has an erotic voice. This made me giggle. He DID NOT just get a hard-on from Demyx's singing. Oh wait, look! The soldier standing to attention! Why yes, Roxas, you/were/ turned on by it. X3

I adore your long chapters. They really are something I can dig my proverbial teeth into. XD

Please keep up the great work!

-Tasha

Fave

Alert
emitate chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
i like it cause its funny
Sea MoonDragon chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Haha, I love this! Poor Axel... But Cloud makes me laugh _

I really love this story, it's so much fun to read and you make me love everyone so much (even though I've never played Kingdom Hearts in my life)

Please keep writing... I can't wait for the next chapter!
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »