Reviews for Carmine Complex
ThatPandaYouKnow chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
I have written a review for this before, but after rereading there are two things i want to say:

1. I now adore zexion x vincent
2. I hope you will continue this story, 'cause i really wanna know what happened between Cloud and Reno. (and if suspicions about vincent having been in love with Reno is true. Was juggling between Cloud and Reno, but turned to the Reno side)
Otaku-Wanna-Fly chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Why don't you love us? I've been waiting with BAITED BREATH for four years! PLEASE! I can't come up with a logical reason why you would've abandoned such an amazing tale. This is the bible by which I compare all other fanfictions! I miss you guys, I miss your story, and my brain is hemorrhaging from all the possibilities that have built up in it. D See, I need you to keep writing for medical purposes! THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!
doomshuriken chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Welp, I know y'all haven't updated in like four years, which is usually a solid indication that you aren't going to update ever again, but I thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed Carmine Complex, and hope you continue with it at some point in the future.

I suspect the reason I never read this before was the lack of recent updates and the "incomplete" tag, which was certainly what I expected. You left us hanging at a rather unfortunate cliffhanger. I do hope you continue writing, and I'm certain I have other fics of yours on alerts, but I look forward to anything you put out in the future. If you decide to publish anything fer realz (yo), shamelessly plug it via ffnet and I will find it and read it, 'kay.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors,

Doom
Moonlit Lover chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Do you know how LONG it's been? Like four years! UPDATE PLEASE! As well as your other stories too! Where have you been?
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Okay, I was drinking while I read the whole Axel choking on his drink with laughter and I just smiled at that, when I read the Demyx murdered Axel's cat thing I couldn't hold it in any longer, and then I ended up like Axel, then my cousin saw me and he was like, the fuck are you laughin' at? Then I laughed harder, then my drink came flying out of my nose. TT-TT
Damgiel chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
hi, your history is great, if you can update pleaseĀ”

i hope you continue this history someday , i have many questions. i really like it. bye

keep writting.

o
Kiba515 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
no no there has to be more there has to be please tell my theres more i need to know what happens
Takara yume chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
it just keeps getting better and better~ XD
Takara yume chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
haha! epic! XDD poor Roxy~ XD hopefully it gets better for him~ XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
ooh great start! XD
That Panda You Know chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I beg of you! Like sitting-on-my-knees-begging-while-writing-this-review begging you! Please continue this story. If you ever come back to this site and read this review i will beg you to consider writing this again. It's amazing an funny and well-written and consistent, has a nice plot and tempo and is just overall fantastic!
Marshmallox chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
This is a really good chapter and I'm glad that you found the time to update. This is really good and to make you happy, this is a review!
Hipular chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Well even though this hasn't been updated or anything in like three years, you asked for a review so I will. I don't want you authors to feel 'ugly', that would be horrible. /

Anyways, this fic is pretty good crack. I like it and so I will alert. Can't wait to see where, if anywhere, you go with this. I will egarly await your update! Good luck with the writing~
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh my geezums... What is going to happen next... And I honestly don't get why Sora is crying...is Cloud tht bad to live close to? Update soon please!
omg plz no chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
awww i wanted to leave a nice long review but all my head will supply is the following: Aaaaah! what kind of horrid cliffhager is that! update in the next month? how about maybe after 4 years? TT-TT whhhhhhyyyyyyy?
771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »