Reviews for Carmine Complex
omg plz no chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Ok that simily with sora and the cell phone in the begining of the chapter? quite possibly the most awesome immagery i have evr experianced ever. oh a completely seperate note, i am really surprised about how well xiggy and tidus seem to work here. that pairing has never EVER occured to me, but it just... it just works. (here at least)
omg plz no chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Ahh, this story is great so far, it reminds me why i loves me teh gothical childrenz(oooo i lurves dem soooo much -) anyway, very amusing, demyx is hilarious, c'est tres amusont. good job! *loves*
Cole chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I'm sueing you because I died while reading this story. I choked on my own laughter and died because this was impossibley funny. I am sueing you from heaven.

PS: I am still having random insane fits of giggles! I BLAME YOU!
AnimositysDaughter chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
I loved this story. It was funny witty and had drama. It kept me reading for 6 hours straight. My eyes burn and I think I forgot to blink, Thats how in to this story I was. So please please please PLEASE continue writing?
Axelgrl8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
U NO WAT!U NEED TO UPDATE ALREADY BEFORE I RIDE OVER THERE ON MY MAGICAL,RED UNICORN NAMED AXEL MAKE HIM BLOW U UP,DAMMIT!
Zeronumbers96 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Hi!

im reviewing.

I really like your story keep up the good work!

So please continue writing!
AnimeFanCrazy197 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really like this story. My best friend, Axelgrl8, IS C-R-A-Z-Y about Axel and won't shut up about him for 5 minutes at skool. Please Update too!
axelgrl8 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
FUCKING UPDATE ALREADY GODDAMMIT!I'M ON FREAKIN' LIFESUPPORT,WRITIN MY FUCKIN WILL BECAUSE OF HOW BAD MY AXEL WITHDRAWL IS GETTING! isli..REMEMBER ME AS AXELS OBSESSIVE FANGIRL!the...light...growing...closer...(curls up in a ball and breaksdown mentally&emotionally)
axelgrl8 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
*sob*,*sob*-PLZ UPDATE ALREADY GODDAMMIT! I'M SUFFERING FROM AXEL WITHDRAWL! I NEED MY FIERY,JADE-EYED SEX GOD!
TwinKeyblader chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
Hi;

I just finished reading your story so far, and am appalled... with myself that is...

I can't think of anything better to say other than that it rocked! :)

I have read from this site many times before even though I have just created an account, and I have yet to find another story or

writer/s that have a command of humor like you do(1). Also like the referencing to characters from other series/stuff(2).

The only things that I saw that might need a little work/fixing was grammar, some missing/duplicated words, and spelling.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Best Wishes!

P.s.- sorry for such a short review! Will try to get better at it to be more helpful.

Ex.1- When the gang has a conversation about their pets

Ex.2- Sasuke the Emo Cat, Naruto the Moomba, Sakura the Pink Chocobo, Sai(I think that you were referring to this one?)-Naruto / Jack Spicer- Xiaolin Showdown / etc.
Ulquiarra chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Hey, this stuff is really good. Other than a few errors like vengance instead of vengeance, it's perfect! I really hope you guys update soon!
Shikaaras girl chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
ahhhhh! Love this so much! X.O
axelgrl8 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
IF U DONT FUCKIN REVIEW,I WILL DIE OF AXEL WITHDRAWL! TRUE FUCKIN CHIZZ,PERSONS!
hello chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE

(unlikely but whatever)

I LOVE YOU, YKNOW. YEAH BABY I DO
Levitarius chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Um, I'mkindofinlovewiththisstory. Thanks. Buh-bye.
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »