Reviews for Carmine Complex
axelgrl8 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
if you dont fuckin update already,I WILL DO EVERY GOD-DAMNED THING CLOUD SAID HE WOULD DO TO RENO ON U!(insert evil laughter here)hehehe;)
axelgrl8 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
i think that carmine complex is one of the funniest, awesomest fanfics i have ever read.i cant wait to read the next chapter.(ps:me likey axelllllll...)
SuperFreakeh chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Haha "oversized forehead"... Yup, someone's not redesign to sakura at ALL! *sarcasm*
SuperFreakeh chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ooh you make me so mad. HOW COULD YOU NOT UPDATE CARMINE COMPLEX! Nooooooo! How am I fucking supposed to know what the hell happens to Roxas when Cloud and Leon move in? Please, I beg of you! I know you have lives, but I DON'T, so please please PLEASE create the next chapter (chapter 8 it would be, I think). Just tell me how many more reviews it's gonna take for you to get that next chapter goin. I beg of you!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Argh no please do finish this it's way too awesome to not be finished!

Cloud scares me. A lot. He is really, really overprotective of his little brothers, and that is scary. He would be the sort of brother that gives the "Roxas is to be home by eight" talk. And threatens death and dismemberment if the order is not followed.

Please do finish this story. I-it's way too awesome to be left incomplete.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I don't mind slightly shorter chapters…as long as the story doesn't die! I really want to find out how this ends!

AkuRoku cuteness: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE SQUEEEEE~!

Epic pwnage by volleyballs? Win. And Seifer needs to be locked in a closet himself, see how HE likes it.

Using obscure colours for chapter titles…interesting idea!

Why do Cloud and Reno hate each other…?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Oh, goshdarnit, you wouldn't. Please, don't abandon this story!

It…looks like it's been abandoned…you haven't updated this for two and a half YEARS. Please don't let it die! It's too awesome to die!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Castle Soul is clearly Kingdom Hearts…so, so clearly.

Um…why is Axel's room pink? O.o

Apparently, Demyx can sing. Really well. Scarily well. And he knows disturbing things about fish.

Your Demyx scares me. As does your Reno. (Who IS this Reno guy, anyway? I've never met him…)

This. This is SO. FUNNY. Love the way you write insanity without taking them out of character and/or making it completely random!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
That thing with all the pets…that was SUCH a Naruto reference.

I see this author ships SasuNaru, or at least one-sidedly. Cute.
SuperFreakeh chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Okay, just wanna say that I've been keepin up with your stuff and it's AMAZING. Like really. Haha then I found out that if I got an account on this website that I could track you. *not a stalker* And so just to encourage you to continue this story, I am *GASP* actually fucking reviewing something. So keep it up, cuz you're the reason why I bombed my trig test today- I stayed up all the night before until five fucking am. And two hours later my alarm clock went off. Ooooh the pain of only two hours of sleep! Jk PLEASE keep crankin the chapters out because they truly are a work of art, and the time you spend putting it all together...well I'll be damned if it hasn't taken like five years! So please know that we appreciate your stories and that they cheer me up! Thanks again! (Lmao as of now it is 6:22 am!)
Dancing Demon Girl chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
MORE! I BEG OF YOU, MORE!

PLEASE~~~~~!
Cabbage-Surprise chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Okay so I started reading this story a couple days ago and couldn't stop!It has made me laugh so much and I just love the writting style. I can't wait to read the next chapter and I hope you update soon please!
min chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
hey, I can stomach (and eventually grown) on any crack pairing, so long it's written.. right? XD

I've seen a Xigbar x Demyx XD it's kinda nice actually :3
Hallucinating Skys chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
I think half the time (if not more) I was reading this, I was cackling. Out loud.

You can't simply stop writing here! For the love of all that is good and sweet and JUST in the world KEEP WRITING! I beg of you D8 I'll be your slave if it makes you write another chapter o.o

Honestly, I can't get enough of the two of your writing styles and this glorious, oh so glorious, fic.

...And I wanna see what happens with Cloud and Leon moving 'in'. XD
ConfusionxOr-Not chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Hi, this is my first ever review, and I'm not quite sure what to say... so I'm just gonna blurt it all out, mkay?

Our story begins yesterday, sometime around 4:30 in the afternoon, when myself spotted a fic you made to accompany a certain picture of Axel molesting Roxas (the picture was by Nijuuni and you called the fic Airplanes). After finding your writing extremely drool-worthy, I followed a most magical link to a magical place (that would be ur account her on ) and stumbled upon something that looked like tasty reading.

ME: Carmine Complex? hmm... well, It's AkuRoku, and this person has proved themself in my mind. let's have a look-see!

Five hours later I was still reading it and my mother was yelling at me to go to sleep. and I discovered something:

I LOVE Carmine Complex.

Love it with ALL OF MY PITIFUL BLACK HEART. It is so freaking HILARIOUS, but there is a hint of seriousness too that makes your interpretations of the KH gang both unique and true to their original personalities! and for that, we salute you! Cuz seriously, I have tried to write something like this, and just ended up throwing it all away: the guys were all OOC! But you get it just right and it is amazing!

And the story itself: WOW! a lot of fanfics that have this many pairings (especially with the ever horny organization XIII gang) end up being just about the smex, but this isn't. it is about so much more: their relationship as friends, their shyness and (occasionally) evilness (VENGEANCE). It’s about them and not about their sex lives, but the entire thing is still so extremely ever-so jiz worthy. ;D

I think what I'm trying to say is that when you get down to it, you two (cuz there are two of you writing this..right?) take characters that everyone knows and LOVES and bring them together in a totally believable way that (corny as it is) warms the heart and makes you laugh, while still being serious. You know when to add a little touch of angst and when to bring the humor back.

So this is why I am begging you,

and I mean literally. I am literally on my knees here as I type this, I am giving you puppy dog eyes and tearing up a little,

BEGGING YOU to (i can do this forever) (ok, my fingers are getting tired) continue Carmine complex.

and know that even if others do not review, I definitely will. for every chapter of it. every mouth-watering jab dropping chapter.

So PLEASE PLEASE (wait, I'm not going through that again..) JUST PLEASE continue writing it.

(oh, and your account says that you haven't updated since 09. Know that if you don't update soon, I may have to hunt you down and send this to you on all of your account things that you list on your profile. you know what that is? a lot of emails. yeah, I went there.)

Hugs and worship,

~ConfusionxOr-Not.

(aka that annoying stalker chic.)
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »