Reviews for Are You Now, or Have You Ever Been?
UnicornMist chapter 18 . 2/4
A very touching story, I liked the ending but I hated it too because it is such a sad ending. Thanks for sharing- I thought you portrayed the Maurauders and their interactions with each other really well.
misstaken1 chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
Nooooooooo! They are supposed to love each other and have a lot of pretty wolflings! Just kidding...your ending was very good if not sad :( I'm glad you kept it in line with Rowling ' original plot. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
I only stumbled upon this now though I see that you wrote it a long time ago. I was prepared to be deeply disappointed that you denied Remus and Hermione a happily ever after but I liked your end. It was more realistic (as much as reality in a fantasy can be), a little bittersweet, but soothing. Please do keep writing :)
Prongsie101 chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Awwwww this fanfic broke my heart! I really wish Remus and Hermione ended up together, but I understand why they didn't. :(
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
it's well written but not something i'd read again. i can't stnad ron with hermione. i hate it. to each thier own i know but it was writtne amazingly and i enjoyed what there was a remus and hermione.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Really nice work. Really. H&R have their "first love" relationship, and I like the sort of staggered growing up and getting past it that they were doing at the end (in the present).
I really like what you did with Peter. So many time travel fics are full of BadEvilShifty Peter, and it makes their whole friendship unbelievable. In short, yay! and thanks!
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
"maybe her dream self can't read."

stop it. just stop it. you have no business making me laugh so hard when it's eleven at night and i'm supposed to be sleeping, not reading time-turner fanfics.

i love this so far.
FRubberDuck chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
This was such a good story. Though I am not the biggest fan of the ending, or I am. But it made me cry silly. But in a way that's good, that you didn't fluff it up. It's more realistic this way.

And truth me told, to begin with I wasn't the biggest fan. I have read quite a lot of HG/RL fics as of late (new obsession) and a lot of them are just crack/trainwrecks. So I was a bit nervous this would be one of those, so THANK YOU for proving me wrong and made me fall in love (and break my heart, tosstoss). This is definietly one of my favorite stories as of late!
k8ief chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
Hmm, my review for ch 18 was submitted before I finished typing. I was going to say that the epilogue really made me tear up! So sad...
k8ief chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
I really like your story. It was the best way to make a time turner fic about Hermoine and Remus fit into canon. Oh man, you got me c
AquaRibbon chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
This was a beautiful, bittersweet, realistic time-travel fic. I really enjoyed it, and I was choking up during this last chapter. Well done!
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
when she kept saying red hair, blue eyes i thought of donkey in shrek saying "blue flower, red thorns. blue flower, with the red thorns. if i don't get it shrek's gonna die!"
Bandgeek252 chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
Suck and fail... I hated this! How could she still be with Ron after everything? Ugh! I was hoping for a slightly more... I don't know happier ending. But no, you turned Remus and Dumbledore into total assholes. Glad it was short!
Bluerain22 chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
I like this story as much as the first time I read it. Well done. Thank you for sharing!
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 18 . 2/13/2011