Reviews for Guarded
rapunzel-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Great little ficlet! And don't worry, sometimes tragedy is more meaningful (and interesting!) than happiness and butterflies. I too do not usually like songfics, but yours really seemed to work.
Please Don't Hold Back chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
That was really awesome, I don't normally like song fics, but this was just terrific.
Xedra chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow. Very sad. Written well... and very very sad.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
omg this was good. Disturbed is awesome! good job.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Boo! poor yuki losing the one you love and then not killing all of the bad guys that had a hand in killing your love!
kovu chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I liked it, went well with the song (was listening whilst reading, twas cool _-) so yeah, good job!
Stuckiesama chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
holy crap that was awesome!

you gotta write a full story on that one.

sorta like a...prequel...or whatever its called.

please?

*adds to alerts*
Ziggy the Destroyer chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Oh. My. God. O.O Ah! Even though I've read it once already, it's still so good! This time I read it to Gaurded and it fit into the song perfectly! I suppose since I've scolded you once already for killing everyone off, I won't again untill next time. - Keep it up! And where's the fic with Ryuichi? I'm waiting! .
Black Thorned Rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Amazing...I feel tears prickling my eyes! Such a lovely romance, to end. And yet, somehow, there is a happiness in me, for Yuki will see his beloved Shuichi once more. I am quite pleased he killed all those b*stards, 'scuse my language.

Well written, and the song choice was perfect! I listened to it during the piece, and though while obviously not in time with my medium-paced reading, the emotion I received from your writing was doubled. Again, a very well done piece.

*Imagines Shuichi bugging Yuki in the clouds, flapping adorable little angel wings, Yuki's black and a cig in his mouth*

Black Thorned Rose