Reviews for Please leave a Message!
GUEST chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
( To Yuuki -san and Takaomi-san. ) Yeah why would it be at Takaomi-sans's place I mean there in the 8th grade. After pre-k kids aren't supposed to be having sleep overs with both boys and girls thats plain creepy. Well, having a sleep over with Nachi is fine I guess (since he's a girl in Takamahara) but still. ( to cherry-sama) Oh yeah, also where did you get those awsome answering machines.
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 10/5/2010

Yoko Fujioka
Yoko Fujioka chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Nachi-kun just keeps getting weirder and weirder, doesn't he? 0-o
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
OMG, poor Souta, nachi's being weird, although, then again, when -isn't- Nachi weird? XD

can't wait to read the rest! :3

Yoko Fujioka
Libby chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Whoo! Dream Saga fic! Update please, before I lose my sanity.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Amusing.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
yes! Keima is awesome! .speciallywithRitzYUM

sorry, couldn't resist.
Sana Jisushi chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
...This is great. XD You nailed all the characters' quirks perfectly. Poor Nakime. Hey, why don't you do one for Kaya? As an adult, I'm sure she's got something really interesting. Well, maybe just Home and School Association meetings she missed, and Keima calling her about "lost homework"...
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
!

-dies laughing-
Arashi Maxwell chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! Now I'm hyper, WOO! I like Cherry-sama's shouting, that really made me laugh. Please put up the next one soon!
ShadowBloodRunner chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Three words...

EL

OH

EL.

You are amazing.

~ShadowBloodRunner
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU RULE CHERRY-SAMA! YOU DEFINETLY RULE! WOOT! luv ur stories
SoC chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
(blinks) Wow, this is totally insane...I wonder why I keep reviewing... Alright...I admit it... Update!
SoC chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I hope they find you. I hope they find you and hunt you down! And I'm taking your iced tea!

*cackles insanely*