Reviews for When Dark and Light Collide
Crazy-Obsessed-Potter-Chick chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
Ahhh, this story is brilliant! Please write more soon. I can't wait to find out what happens! I like how the two girls are sort of like friends. But they are only joined together by Tom. Ha, two girls becoming friendly to eachother because of evil!
xxbabyxox chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
oh gosh this is interesting... Harry's pov i love, love, love! so cute

Love,

Baby
Previlion chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
Very nicely written! Very creative and a nice plot to boot. I look forward reading more.

-Lvmj
xxbabyxox chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
.gosh. WHAT? this is amazing.

Love,

Baby
fanpire.x chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
LOVE IT! cnat wait to see Veronica's reaction! oh who is her father? hm, could be Voldemort, maybe? hmm, interesting... anyways, update soon please! x
James018 chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Interesting story so far. I do think you're being quite over the top with the jealousy and stuff, they're only eleven and twelve. Interesting twist with Veronica getting the diary...
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Great start to your story. Hope the chapters become longer in the future.
Masahiro chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
I really like this story and I want to see more of it. With the way it's going I really want to see Harry stand up for Veronica some more.

That said, I think you added this latest chapter to the wrong story.
D-trav chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Good story so far. I don't know if you knew this or not but you updated "The Final Battle"'s chapter nine in the place of this story's chapter eight, at least thats my guess. I look forward to this stories' real chapter eight.
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
This cant be the same story, no Veronica, Harry's all goofy over Ginny, its in fifth year, etc..
nxkris chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
what? this is chapter 8 not nine, in second year with veronica

why is fleur here and harry asking ginny to marry him?

wrong story perhaps?
lynxter chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Lol um i think you added a chapter to the wrong story.
Godrico Gryffindor chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Good fic, keep going! :D
LURVEuALL chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
WHY DID U END IT THERE!

WHY! how could u i thought u loved me

I-I update soon please!

cant wait to see what happens

is veronica the first one one cursed unlike Mrs. Norris?

hm that would give harry an ulterior motive on killing the basilisk wouldn't it
NightStar28 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
A lovely new chapter, Veronica is fitting in with the group wonderfuly. You have a great way with words and a nice flow to your story. I think Ginny is at about the right level of anger for the moment, but if she got any harsher or didn't start to let up from time to time soon it would be a bit much. All in all a fantastic job!