Reviews for This Jagged Tooth
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow,great story. Good job, really got the boys down!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Gorgeous, fierce - and saved!

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was a cool story Makes you kinda think about keep going, don't matter what happens... Not giving up easily... And that is completely something Dean would do *-*

That was sad and cute at the same time. I liked it, because it's really diferent then the most part of the fanfics we see

And I must admit that I laughted imagining Dean's face when he saw the first cane ahahaha And would be really strange see him using it, looks like an old person eheheh

Again, I liked it, congrats ~

Ethos chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Part of me wants to call this "cute", but that really isn't the right word. It's good, warm, fuzzy, and rather believable. Now Dean's a grizzled old vet :D I have to say, I agree with some of the others who've reviewed this, you could seriously find a longer story in this. Maybe a more detailed account of one of his adventures afterwards?

At the same time though, I can't blame you if you decide to leave this as a one-shot forever... it's got a nice, wrapped up feel to it.

Good work!
zizi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this is one of my favorite stories of all time, thought you should know.

what i really wish... what i really really wish... is that you would go back into it and turn it into a longer fic. like starting from the beginning when dean gets out of the hospital, up to the moment sam realizes everything will be okay. i want this story to be longer... make it longer?
staceycj chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I like this! Definitely different than most stories!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Love it. And your right no matter what happens to Dean, he'll never stop fighting. great job.

Enfleurage chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Only surprised that you don't have dozens of reviews. This story surely deserves at least that.

It's a well-crafted story wrapped around a perfect character sketch, displaying great insight into both Dean and Sam and especially their core strengths, their essential beings.

Top notch imagery and description.
X5vale chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I liked it! An unperfect hero that goes on with his life...I liked the idea and how you put it on paper. Well done!
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow, that was a GREAT story! Very, very well-written, lots of emotions wonderfully painted. I really, really, love this story. I can't really think of anything else to describe right now. It was just really well-done. Great job. I especially loved this part:

"He can keep his face blank but that bouncing walk never hid a thing.

Watching his brother hurry across the parking lot, Sam is glad that not even a permanently messed up knee can destroy that walk, can ruin the driving force behind it."

Again, great job. Really tugged at my heart. [Okay, how many times have I said "really" now? _]
Evergreene chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I like, I like a lot. I could totally see this happening, you managed to capture each of the brothers, and their reactions to such an event, very well.