Reviews for Surprises and Redemption
Katie chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I swear, it's only chapter 4 and I was having withdrawal symptoms when I went out, haha! I'm becoming quickly addicted to this story! :)
Katie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is pretty good so far, it's really hard finding a good Harry Potter Fan fiction that I'm in to, but I can easily see myself getting addicted to this story. As long as there isn't any really cheesy stuff, haha
evfangirl98 chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Love. It
mithrandir.niet chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Arg, how troublesome. I thought it was a DM/HP slash T_T. I'll stop here.
Kaede203 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
Amazing!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
OH dear. This is a ... interesting twist.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
harry is a hottie of course people will look at him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
hehe oh Harry you slytherin charmer
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Wonderful read so far I am so glad to heart that the rivalry is already pushed aside.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I hope vernon got a painful punishment
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Poor Harry. I just want to hug him and make it all better.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ah i love werewolf rebel goth harry!Suggest others?
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
I loved it! You had so many suprising twists, lycan, soren snape, lita riddle. Wow. Some sentences throughout where hard to follow due to mismatched he, she and ands. But overall the plot and writing technique is superb.
loretta537 chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
this was a good story
InsularFLY chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
This story moves very fast and the realtionships change too quickly without explanation, the stereotype 'Gothic' Harry is a shame, the style is not bad only its over the top and when people leave hospital they don't dress like that or say 'I'm going to shock everyone' this character is a bit fake and sounds like an 11 year old finding himself and looking like a bit of an idiot. Lita? sounds like Severus' lost daughter or something equally silly. There's too much self explanation, it just seems a bit self righteous.