Reviews for Desiring Other Times
Fact person chapter 2 . 1/23
Just so you know,I know it to late now but...
Out side the hufflepuffs common room, you had to knock on a barrel in a painting in the rythm of helga Hufflepuff, and if you go it wrong, vinegar would be dumped on you. It's the only common room that has a defence mechanism.
Alexielios Reading List chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Harry is a bit ungrateful in my opinion. Jeremy really isn't that bad or that stupid. Ok, his parents might ignore him a bit in favor of jeremy but it is not that terrible. It really does not justify harry's hatred for his brother ! He does seem a bit jealous when he says that.

Despite that, the story is great. Yeah, harry seems a bit too powerful, but your explanation about patronus is fine. Nice to see a story where harry is not abused by his parents.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
its in the books that ravenclaws answer questions asked by their door ? or something correctly to gain access to their common in the last book deathly i guess you are trying to make this one different version from the canon version
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Okay. I really enjoyed this story up till now but that was really confusing. I mean, you have to make something like that gradual, you can't just randomly place it in there - it has to flow! Other than that I really enjoy this story
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
This is one of the few realistic wrongBWL fics I've read. I like that Harry isn't abused or neglected by his parents and that he and Jeremy have a relationship of some sort rather than pure hatred between the two. Can't wait to continue this!
fangirl3000 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Why are you going to make him fall? He wasn't ever too powerful.
Cookiefan571 chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
This chapter ruined the fic for me. The extra Harry was odd enough but not a fan of this chapter at all. The fic is good though.
Angelia White chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
"1. Fainting – people faint backwards, not forwards. I'm using the movie here, as the book doesn't talk about which way Quirrell faints." People also/more often faint sideways as well and you can faint forwards if you have something heavy on your back or in the case of the magical world, stunned from behind.

"7. Silent and Wandless magic – Silent magic is taught in Book 5. Wandless magic is hardly mentioned at all. Ergo, silent is easier to learn than wandless." Silent magic is taught in Book Six not Five as Snape is the Defense teacher.

Not major issues however I did feel I should point them out or they would bug me until something else comes along.

All in all a good story and you have definitely thought things through. )
ahelpinghand chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
in case you ever need it and have not thought of one i think you can use one of the suits of armor for the Hufflepuff common room because that fits with what you have done with the whole gargloy (?), mirror and portrait thing.
this is a good story and i good take on the potter twin thing since he was not ignored or really notice.
uchiha isuke chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
People can faint forward I know this from personal experience of fainting then waking up a minute later with blood coming out my chin.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Again you are, unfortunately, incorrect. McGonagall's animagus form is a cat. Not a kneazle, or 'something similar'. To be precise, she is a tabby cat.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Unfortunately, you are incorrect in the presumption that when one faints one falls upon their back.

While generally the direction in which one faints is dependent upon the direction in which one is leaning at the time of the lose of consciousness, should one be not inclined in any direction, and should one faint, one would fall in the forwards direction.
Nightshadow913 chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
OK, cool that Harry seems to have gotten/be getting his magic back, but the last few chapters make absolutely no sense! Unless your narrator has gone insane, this story has stopped making sense-especially since you haven't updated in the last nearly six years.
Nightshadow913 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
So, does this mean that Harry's going to heal and get his magic back (please, please say yes).
Because your charm bracelet idea makes it possible without making Harry into a super!Harry.

For healing: the bracelet uses magic in its immediate vicinity; the magic in Harry's scars are what keep them from healing; so all Harry has to do is use the bracelet to use up all the magic in his scars.

For getting his magic back: the bracelet allows Harry to do magic, including (I assume) the animagus transformation; Harry's animagus form is a vampire; vampires can increase their magical cores by drinking blood with magic in it; so Harry can get his magic back by transforming into a vampire and drinking a wizard/witch's blood.
alienware12345 chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Forgive me for double posting, but I hit the 'Post' button prematurely (I'm typing on a tablet you see).
As I was saying, if you feel offended, I truly apologise. You are free to send me a message, and in fact I would recommend it if you need me to further explain my points of criticism. I am in no way trying to insult your work. I hoped my review cannot be classified as a 'flame' as I believe it is called, and that it got my point across. It is your decision entirely as to whether or not you you take my points and advice into consideration.
Regards,