Reviews for The 26th Time
cuteeeeeeeeeee... sweeetttt...
i love it
LadyReno chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Cute, cute, cutteeeeee.

Ugh, I think I'm going to get a cavity from this, it was so fluffy but so perfect. I mean I could imagine half of this actually happening. I loved all of it, really.

I hope you continue to write more about this pair. I have a soft spot for ZoNa though I'm more of a crack pairing fan, lol.

Bbbyyeeeee!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is so sweet especially the part bout the little girl
minami chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow, this is just amazing
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awwwww~ The most memorable one to me is the 21st Time. Zoro can be so overprotective.. XD

Thanks for a sweet and cute piece of fluff~ _
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
awww sweet fluffiness!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOW. That was really good! Especially the 25th. That was just awesome!
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awww! I've never read something like this, you wrote it so well aswell. It was great to read and there was sme very cute moments .
Sky chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
awesome story! I LOVED IT!
Linhae chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
SO. CUTE. *sobs* I could die from ZoNa amazingness, just so you know. Why must you attempt to take my life? TT3TT

Ha, just kidding. I love this, I really do. I ESPECIALLY LOVE the 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11, 12, 13th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 25th. Everything else is in my ESPECIALLY LIKE category. xDDD Thank you SO MUCH for not going out of character; something many, many ZoNa people tend to do, much to my horror. TT

~Linhae
Scritcher chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
*doing spinning dance with hearts in eyes making a-papah noises*

there little story of awesomeness go join your fellows in the favourites section!

So cute I squeed and scared the cat!
callosum chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Nice! I really like Zoro/Nami fics, and this one was really good! Hmm, I think I liked #6, the whole little-girl-latches-onto-Zoro sequence, #19 and #25 best. Thanks, I enjoyed them.
Riyu Akari chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Amazing! I loved every single bit of it, subtle yet you showed the tiny bits of progress between Nami x Zoro. The ending was beautiful and I've seen other people write Nami x Zoro oneshots the way you have but I still think it's an interesting concept. I loved the one about Zoro attacking the guy Nami was trying to rob, that was just so imagineable. Definitely one of the best Nami x Zoro fanfics there are.
ionizable chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Very well-written! Aww, I'm a sucker for stories that go through moments in chronological order. Keep writing - the ZoNa community needs more good writers like you ;D
Kurisutti nya chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow! this is great! no joke! it so funny as well as sweet! i've never laughed so much out loud! very cute... you should do a story with them!