Reviews for Happy Homes Smell Like Cinnamon
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
What a delightful, heart-warming, fluffy team moment! It's always nice to see the team get to interact in non-life-threatening situations.

"He had recovered from the trauma of having his kitchen invaded by the military, and was now enjoying the results of their well-applied foraging and survival skills." *snicker* Great line. Wonderful fic.
cirana chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
gd fic
budgiebird12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That... Was The Best Story EVER! Expect praise and gratitude from all sane people who read this story.

-Budgiebird12
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Loved it! I'm so glad you're just newly obsessed with Stargate... 10 seasons... 10!

I need to have another peek at Daniel's house, I forgot about the one that Osiris was in while Daniel was sleeping, and he was laying oh so yumy is bed and... drols all over keyboard.
Erisinia chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh, goody! *rubs hands together gleefully* Another great author has converted to our fandom. *raises fist* Today: Laura. Tomorrow: the world! Your Jack is a truely Jackish Jack. Kudos. 8)
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
SWEET!

Now I need to go make cookies...must find cinnamon! :D
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Like all your other stories, this one too reads incredibly smooth and combines humour with a great amount of talent. Please keep writing things like this (and please update the Unchosen story too!)

Lots of kissies (and cookies too).
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was fun! And now i want a cookie... ;) You're very good with metaphors.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was so cute!pure sweet innocent team bonding!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This was great. I really liked it.
morough chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I love it! It's so sweet...and I know the exact recipie you're talking about, too. and I actually found that if you quadruple the cinnamon, throw in maybe a cup more flour (it depends on each batter) and a ton of chocolate chips with reduced raisins, they're also killer cookies :D. oh, and quadruple the vanilla extract too.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aw. That was smooshies! That kinda warm squooshie feeling but huggable too. Smooshie!