Reviews for Firestorm
Joelsweet chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Write more, please!
Giovanna chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Please do not abandon this story...you are a wonderful writer...dont waste your talent and leave these stories unfinished...Please update! :)
Gio chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Please, please update!
Alamuir chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I'm loving the storyline! Don't stop! I want to read the rest. Please, oh please finish the story!

The POV is great. I see the last edition was back in 2006.

I'm patient. For a good story, I'll wait.

However, from personal reflections, I can say honestly, the longer something is put off, the further it will ever be, or ever get to be finished.

Thanks for the good work Vi; keep it up!
giovanna chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Are you going to update soon? Very good story, you are a talented writer.
ariadne chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Fantastic story...edge of your seat...Poor Duo! Are you going to update soon...I sincerely hope this story has not been abandoned...you cant leave us hanging!
Gami1x2 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
it's been a while since you have updated so i'm guessing you have stopped this was a really good fic and i would love to read more sometime.
Julie Darkwood chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Yay! Duo torture! I love it, I really do. Hope you update soon!

-J.D.
Vampire Queen chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
hehe, lol, this was entertaining! Update soon!
shadowalchemist198 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Awesome! It's really good so far! Please update soon!
snowdragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Just stumbled across this fic and am really enjoying it. Please update sometime soon? It'd be a swell Christmas present, hint hint. :) You can't just leave Duo hanging out in space like that. Can you? *snif*
LastxExile chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
yes more please? yay!

LastxExile
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Duo's floating! XD But what about Heero! Where is he! D: Damn Tarsen! HE SHALL DIE A BURNING PAINFUL DEATH. YES. :3 Please update soon! I love this story this much! *stretches out arms and throws plushies at you*
pattyard chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
I just love this please update

Rating(s):

Style of Writing: 10 of 10

Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10
Dyna chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Great tension. I'm enjoying this story despite the Duo angst, or maybe because of it. Heero's not seriously going to sit back and wait for Duo to be found, is he?