Reviews for It's Not That Easy
Qoheleth chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Dear Bingo:

Hmm. So what fairy tale is this based on, specifically? I don't recognize it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Brimo chapter 34 . 3/27/2014
Beautiful story :) Thank you for sharing!
faithia22 chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
3 words: I Loved It.
Wonderful story, couldn't put it down till I finished it completely... THANK YOU!
ella plain and simple chapter 34 . 1/7/2014
I know this story has been complete for quite awhile but I just finished reading it and I'm in love! You did a fantastic job with it! Now off to read about their child!
TheVioletContradiction chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
This is such a cool story :) I love the ending. Ana Maylin is so stubborn it's really funny.
nerdsrock chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
I vote for a sequel, not just an epilogue! Beric is too flippin cute!
nerdsrock chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Someone needs to do that in america
daring2dream chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
"Where ye going, Ana Maylin?"

"How did you know my name?" I asked, surprised. I had not expected this at all. He was still a stranger to me.

"Sir Beric told me," he said simply

...just saying, didn't she give him his name when they were leaving the tent to go to Beric? I know it's inconsequential
daring2dream chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Side note, my boyfriend was reading over my shoulder at times as I'm rereading this and he's intrigued even though he only read parts of it. Have you read the Blood Singer series? He said it kind of reminds him of that. He doesn't usually read things like this at all, but I think the characters and premise are kind of intriguing to him. :)
daring2dream chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Pure question...I started reading this story again and have of course fallen in love with it all over again. Ana Maylin's spunky attitude and sarcasm are so relatable and fun to read! Plus the guys are ridiculous. Reading it again, I think Christopher is cute and Ky is definitely best friend material - potentially turned suitor - but out of those 3 at this point I'm definitely leaning towards Charlie. I really don't know why or if I chose him before, but as of right now I think Charlie is the most in depth or one who'd benefit the most from having Ana Maylin in his life - obviously before Beric ever came back into it. I know it goes on differently but as hindsight, since you liked Beric the best, were you truly intending on making it the readers' decision or was Beric going to win the whole time? Reading it now, it seems like Beric was the way you were gearing the story to go anyway. I must admit it worked out quite well but it's amusing to read. Plus, Beric is that arrogant, yet strong and lovable, sweet in his own way, type of guy that I think a lot of girls like or can relate with. Actually all of these characters can be relateable even if it's a fairy tale type thing. Also, I think the steps of Ana Maylin going through the generic fairy tale scenarios, one after another and her pointing it out is absolutely hilarious.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
how old is ana? it said she is almost seven.. so is she seven?
Curlscat chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hello!

Yes you certainly have come a long way. Still, I'm enjoying her spunk. :) I like that you've given Tabby that spunk, too.
Sourcherry96 chapter 34 . 12/11/2012
Thank you for writing this story! It put a smile on my face after my sad day!
Winged booklover chapter 34 . 9/15/2012
You silly... ugh! I don't who you are what you look like so I guess I can't finish that sentence! Anyways, in my opinon I think you shouldn't stop at another epilouge I think you should continue with either a sequel or a short story! Now, for the sequel I have a few ideas... You could (if you do write a sequel) make her have children and then her daughter gets cursed by the witch's daughter (or something) and she gets really ugly when ever she sees her true love. sorta like beauty and beast but with an awesome twist to it (I recommend the twist is throughout not just the end but you could throw in both.) I would write this story myself but I'm no writer. But I do want you to continue no matter what continye to post stories (even if you don't use my idea) I promise I won't die. Oh and please post another chapter for the haughty princess!

Your faithful reader, Winged Booklover
Winged booklover chapter 33 . 9/15/2012
Sorry I haven't been reviewing recently, because well you probably don't read my reviews anyway! The story is already finished, you've read all the compliments you care for. What's one tiny person's reviews? You don't need me to tell you your chapters are brillant. Everyone else already does that! But it's true your chapters great, and I think your story should be published! (After some typos are fixed) :)

Yours turly, Winged Booklover