Reviews for The Perfect Revenge
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Please continue!
Emi The Ninja chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
long time since this was updated xD and i d have to admit that out of all the kids that has been seen in the transformers cartoons:

RiD- Koji
animated- Sari
Cybertron- Coby, Lori and Bud

are the humans i like the most :) they are willing to drop what they are doing to help out the Autobot, try update when you can :D
XDaiseyX chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
I cant wait till the next chapter!
LunarStar98 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
RARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'V READ THIS 5 TIMES OR MORE UPDATE ALREADY *SIGH* PLEASE?
Black Oracle chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
It's nice to see a well-written RiD Scourge fic. I'm a big fan of him! I always wondered about whether there was any of his original Autobot programming left in him. This story is a nice little exploration into the possibility of him regaining that original aspect of himself. Plus Koji is quite possibly the only human character of any Tfs series to not be annoying, so i quite like him. This is a thoughtful and interesting friendship that you've written about between Koji and Scourge. I like it.
angelswings217 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like this story, but maybe you could do a sequel that explains WHO THE HECK HURT KOJI! And they preferably get their buts whooped for it.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This looks very good.
InzanityRulz chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Nice chapter. Update soon!
Elita One chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
wow scourge reformatting to his autobot programming

coolies
Ipseran chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
I just found this story and I think it's great. Well, this is the first Transformers story I've read... but yea, I think it's pretty good. Poor Koji, it seems like he's gone through a lot. Well, I'll be waiting for an update!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
I can't tell you how pleased I am with finding a good piece of RiD fanfiction out here. This is a very very original idea with great progression of Scourge's character. I for one greatly look forward to updates.

Please keep this up! I'd like to see how this ends.
Artic Dragon chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
Wa! Please don't hurt scourge! I like alot!
cosmicfalcon chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
keep it coming!
Elita One chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
wow it has been a long time sense youve updated

Please update soon
Fk306 chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
aww poor autobots that must of been a full blow on them T.T
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »