Reviews for Children of the Night
Magic Midnight Mist chapter 1 . 9/18
Awesome! I enjoyed this so much!
Awww! Way sweet!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was adorable! And Batman got dissed! "What would you imagine a Bruce to look like?" "Evil!" Priceless!
Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Adorable. totally cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I luv this story
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
why is Jack a bad name?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Richard would LOVE being but upside down and would giggle gleefully and Bruce would probably end up hanging upside down with him and then Alfre would come in and calmly inquire if they were attempting to get in touch with their bat sides or something like that. XD This ending was just the cutest thing though. I love that Bruce went a lot with it but I have a feeling the bats names are gonna be changing a lot. So cute.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Nice alternate ending. You should have the same story in the 2nd chapter except with your original ending.

DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
lol Dick never shuts up, does he?
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hahaha...a little disgusting, hence because of the talk about bat feces, but, none-the-less, it was freaking hilarious.

Nice job, my friend)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aye this ending is better i think than the other one would have been. Really liked it, it was amusing and really one of those 'bonding' ones that just make you want to grin!

Loved Batman's self-commentary

Ah one thing though, whose Jack again? and why was it a problem for a bat to be called that?
MacAttack5 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is a really sweet one-shot. I enjoyed it, it was cute. One question though, is the reason Batman doesn't want Jack cause Jack Napier was the Jokers name?
draumur i dos chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I like this ending better:) It's cute. This one-shot had more than enough humor already anyway (ah who am I kidding, there's never enough humor). And what's wrong with Jack?
laiyna chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
so cute- i love it!
MutantLover09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh that was so cute! You know, sometimes I wonder the same thing. When ya think about it there would be a lot of poop in that cave.

-shivers- Poor Alfred. If I were him that would be where I drew the line.

This was so incredibly cute and funny you don't even know how much I enjoyed it!

I can imagine Bruce's reaction to these questions would be exactly like this. And Dick was so great!

Wonderful one-shot. Really awesome job.